skins for engineers flamethrower or necromancers flesh golem style change

Gautama.5378

u can change skin how take plants woods metals-change skins of mounts-u can make your look how u want-make armors weapons to look how u want-back items-gliders-anything-but i cant change the look of my engineers flamethrower or necromancers flesh golem if i dont like it. i would buy skins from gem store if anet would make it. they make only those things what use all classes for possibility more people to buy-but not everyone want same thing-i would say many engineer and necromancer players would want to try new skins-and many players play with all classes and use them all in different time or mission-so its like possibility of selling for all guild wars 2 people.

If some dev decide to do something like this in their sparetime as some small side project... sure... I guess.But is a 0 priority. Your idea of how well it will sell might be a bit too optimistic. Besides if you change flesh golem, what about the other minions? What about turrets, weapon summons, ranger pets? They can't give this without giving something else.

Also Phillip... I mean the flesh golem... is nice as it is.

before made this discussion i thought about same what zeefa said so its not very possible thing to change many things of all classes and skills if they would start to do for everything coz maybe would be too much work. i just said my wish for few things and leave just as small hope for maybe atleast something will happen in future.

@"Zeefa.3915" said:If some dev decide to do something like this in their sparetime as some small side project... sure... I guess.But is a 0 priority. Your idea of how well it will sell might be a bit too optimistic. Besides if you change flesh golem, what about the other minions? What about turrets, weapon summons, ranger pets? They can't give this without giving something else.

Also Phillip... I mean the flesh golem... is nice as it is.

the answer to that is "yes to everything including some other stuff you didn't mention"

they should also sell them individually(with some bundle options) so that if someone comes up with a great idea for one skill they don't have to wait until they've figure out a thematically fitting thing for everything else before they can start selling

For competitive modes, an option similar to the "Standard Model" for character models can be put in place for skills.

but selling emotes will probably be much cheaper to make ...

Archived