Storyline Disconnects - [Merged]

So I keep getting booted from the server after doing a storyline so I have to start over. This is my third try. I reset my router, re started my computer and deleted the anti-virus and still got booted. It says it can't connect to the server  . The same spot 3 times. This happened before and so I Uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it was good for a couple of months.   I tried to do what guildwars say with deleting files but they don't exist.  Can the be guild wars problem or is it all on my. I have fast internet and a brand new computer so I'm lost.  At this point I'm just ready to quit.  Thanks for your help.

Do once again I'm not much of a gamer but spent a lot of money on this game. I spent an hour ( since I'm not to good) on a story fight . I finally made it to the end and I get disconnected.   This has to be  a gw2 issue but just get generic copy and paste answer.  What thay say to do can't be done.   I'm about done with this game  but I'm only one person  they could care less. 

• Confused 1

since i'm probably not going to read 40 pages, is there some kind of official answer about these disconnects?

looks like the first thread merged into this mega thread is from 2017. i've even given up filing a bug report most of the time now. There's only 1 or 2 error codes I typically get. 

Edited by willow.8209

• 3 weeks later...