looking for wvw guild?

Vintoleth.6170

not sure this is the right place. i have not played in a long time. i am still not sure i will stay playing long term, but wow and blizzards actions over the last couple of years has really just drained the heart out of me. i dont play much, but i do like pvp and wvw.but anytime i try wvw i cant find anyone else to fight with. people either dont reply or joke about in chat (not even sure im using the right one). and my guild that i joined when i last played 2 years ago only has 5 active players now.so i was wondering is there any guild that looks at wvw mainly, that wouldn't mind me taking up a guild slot?also, not sure when is best time to wvw, its midnight now, but i've been here about an hour, and just keep getting mobbed by the other teams.i think im on fissure of woe server. i dont even know how servers work these days :smany thanks.

@"Vintoleth.6170" said:not sure this is the right place. i have not played in a long time. i am still not sure i will stay playing long term, but wow and blizzards actions over the last couple of years has really just drained the heart out of me. i dont play much, but i do like pvp and wvw.but anytime i try wvw i cant find anyone else to fight with. people either dont reply or joke about in chat (not even sure im using the right one). and my guild that i joined when i last played 2 years ago only has 5 active players now.so i was wondering is there any guild that looks at wvw mainly, that wouldn't mind me taking up a guild slot?also, not sure when is best time to wvw, its midnight now, but i've been here about an hour, and just keep getting mobbed by the other teams.i think im on fissure of woe server. i dont even know how servers work these days :smany thanks.

This section would be more helpful for you...

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/categories/looking-for-guild