Essence of Luck: needs Vendor or Gizmo

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:I'm down for the Luck bar to give you something each time its filled. Maybe a Mystic Clover every 100k.A Mystic Clover is perhaps too valuable to be a reward, but I like this idea.Or just make them able to be sold/traded I think would work too (perhaps both).By selling them that would give an option to help newer players (if they chose to buy them).

@Reverielle.3972 said:Or just make them able to be sold/traded I think would work too (perhaps both).By selling them that would give an option to help newer players (if they chose to buy them).

I am against that idea, to be honest. It should be a longterm goal to maximize your Luck. Being able to buy the essences would devaluate it IMO.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Reverielle.3972 said:Or just make them able to be sold/traded I think would work too (perhaps both).By selling them that would give an option to help newer players (if they chose to buy them).

I am against that idea, to be honest. It
should
be a longterm goal to maximize your Luck. Being able to buy the essences would devaluate it IMO.

There's also a bit of a logical problem with tradeable luck - that will mean more people max their luck faster, and thus have nothing else to do with further luck than trade it. The market can really only head one way: down.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

I am against that idea, to be honest. It
should
be a longterm goal to maximize your Luck. Being able to buy the essences would devaluate it IMO.

I don't know. I think the feeling of new players starting and seeing they can have multiple ways to 'catch up' with magic find (not that it's important really but that's another topic entirely) super-seeds any notion that we have as long-term players that such should remain long-term.

In any event I'm sure Anet will worry about it, and put something in place, when more players begin to max out their magic-find from luck. The fact they haven't as yet makes me believe it's still a very very small percentage of the player-base that is there.

@Hesacon.8735 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:The thing is, you can't exchange legendary luck for
anything
. ;)It could become salvageable for 5 stacks of rare luck.

You can't salvage legendary Essences of Luck, or any Essences of Luck for that matter. I wish you could...

@"Ol Nik.2518" said:Can't you give it to the ghost?

Yes, you are right! =) https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Drooburt%27s_Ghost#Dialogue

By the way, my mistake. This was during Lunar New Year, not Wintersday.