The Convergence of Sorrow II: Requiem step 2

Abraxxus.8971

In the The Convergence of Sorrow II: Requiem collection in Jahai Bluffs, is finding the empty djinn bottle early during the "Find the djinn vessel before the Brandstorm overwhelms the area" event a game of chance?or is there a certain bottle that is specifically the correct bottle? Because as it stands right now, searching for the bottle during the event is very frustrating because I'm constantly overwhelmed by Branded, Iboga, and Jacaranda while trying to search, and you only have a 2 minute window to do this.

Empty Djinn Bottle Complete the event Find the djinn vessel before the Brandstorm overwhelms the area near the Ancestor Tree, then talk to Vemyen.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Convergence_of_Sorrow_II:_Requiem

EditSo looks like you have to finish the event then go talk to the djnn

Vemyen is a djinn and an old acquaintance of Ziya the Radiant. An echo of his original self can be found inside the Ancestor Tree loop.

I don't remember that being an issue at all, but I was doing it when it was a bustling map. I am not sure I even did the event, I just made it there while the djinn was up to talk to. Which means others did the event, of course. You may want to set up an LFG to get a few people doing the event, if all that's needed is for the djinn to spawn so you can chat with it.

@"Abraxxus.8971" said:In the The Convergence of Sorrow II: Requiem collection in Jahai Bluffs, is finding the empty djinn bottle early during the "Find the djinn vessel before the Brandstorm overwhelms the area" event a game of chance?or is there a certain bottle that is specifically the correct bottle? Because as it stands right now, searching for the bottle during the event is very frustrating because I'm constantly overwhelmed by Branded, Iboga, and Jacaranda while trying to search, and you only have a 2 minute window to do this.

It's a specific bottle that you have to open, and once you open it do not leave because the next item in the collection is obtained right after it from talking to the Djinn...so if you leave you'll have to go through the whole process of finding the right bottle again and then talk to the Djinn(that's the mistake I made and now I'm stuck on that part, haven't gone back in a month to try it again).

Keep track of the tree's cycles. It goes in a certain order. On the 15 minutes or so before the djinn cycle, put up lfg and call out in map chat for help. That's how I got mine. With only a couple of people, it was impossible, but I called out in map chat and had a dozen people show up. Only one person needs to find the correct bottle for the credit. Be sure to speak to the NPC quickly, go where she directs you, and hurry back within 15 minutes or you have to find the kitten bottle again if the tree's phase changes.