[Suggestion] Additional guild slots

Widmo.3186

Its almost 2020, we play game called "Guild Wars" (now I should talk about non-existing GvG mode, but thats story for another thread), we have additional character slots, inventory slots, template slots, bank slots, material slots, shared slots, slots, slots of slots and yet...there are no guild slots. We already had drama because of price of Template/Eq in Gemstore, but its kiiinda understandable that company wants to make money (even in bad way, but still).

So why wont you just add additional guild slots to Gemstore? Im not talking about unlimited amount, but how about just 5 per account? Each 400gems, packet of 5 for 1,6k. Im more than sure that people (including me) would instantly buy those. Its not game-breaking, just a matter of QoL because after 7 years you make lots of connections and at some point need to choose with which friends you want to be in a guild and with which you can only group in parties/squads or talk on whisp.

@"Widmo.3186" said:Its almost 2020, we play game called "Guild Wars" (now I should talk about non-existing GvG mode, but thats story for another thread), we have additional character slots, inventory slots, template slots, bank slots, material slots, shared slots, slots, slots of slots and yet...there are no guild slots. We already had drama because of price of Template/Eq in Gemstore, but its kiiinda understandable that company wants to make money (even in bad way, but still).

So why wont you just add additional guild slots to Gemstore? Im not talking about unlimited amount, but how about just 5 per account? Each 400gems, packet of 5 for 1,6k. Im more than sure that people (including me) would instantly buy those. Its not game-breaking, just a matter of QoL because after 7 years you make lots of connections and at some point need to choose with which friends you want to be in a guild and with which you can only group in parties/squads or talk on whisp.

Well considering each can get 250 slot guild storage, I think your prices are abit low.I expect it to be 1.5-2k for each guild slot.If you compare it to the 100 slot with 20slot bags you can get per character for 800 gems, its were it will most likely be.

@"Widmo.3186" said:Its almost 2020, we play game called "Guild Wars" (now I should talk about non-existing GvG mode, but thats story for another thread), we have additional character slots, inventory slots, template slots, bank slots, material slots, shared slots, slots, slots of slots and yet...there are no guild slots. We already had drama because of price of Template/Eq in Gemstore, but its kiiinda understandable that company wants to make money (even in bad way, but still).

No, not to the gem sore, just triple the cap on number of guilds. Guilds as is are just friends list.

@TheGrimm.5624 said:

No, not to the gem sore, just triple the cap on number of guilds. Guilds as is are just friends list.

Unfortunately, with this game company it doesn't work like that. You want something, you need to give something in exchange. In our case its money (gems).