Positive Feedback Thread / Things we like!

I didn't see one of these around so I started one. If there is an official one somewhere or a place more appropriate to post this let me know and I'll go post there instead!!

The general purpose of this thread is to post positive feedback or things we like about the game! There are threads about things we want to change, but I think it would be nice to have one of these for things we like about the game and also stuff we hope Anet will keep or expand on (because they're awesome!)

I really adore how beautiful the tall places are and the graphics and jumping puzzles and the humor in the open world! The little message bot in the Soren Draa who walks around and ferries the silly dialogue between the asuras makes my day. I adore that one can do inventory sorting/salvaging while seated on the novelty chairs, I hope that someday we will be able to do it on the regular chairs as well so I can enjoy the garden I made in the guild hall. I also really like all the pretty skins. Wish there were more shorts as legging skins all around though :P. Standing on high places are my favorite and the beautiful sky and graphics. The secrets in the game are delightful. (I had such a fun time exploring the guild hall and finding the second floor- it is one of my new favorite places.) I guess because of that, invisible walls become the enemy though, haha! The loots is well designed that we each have our own, and I appreciate that there is almost always a reason to visit every area. It's really nice that PvP is basically like a MOBA and separate (so you can just play with a level 1 character and enjoy yourself) and the game mode (point capture) is really fun. Aggh, there are a ton of great things about GW2 that I like and am happy about or hope will keep, but those are the ones that come to mind off the top of my head.

Extremely well designed environments that look pretty and are nice to visit just to look at.

Plenty of good group content in both PVE and WvW

Nice and friendly in-game community that is willing to help other players - one of the best I've seen in an MMO.

Mounts that have their own unique uses

Jumping puzzles

I really like the Tyrian universe; I hope it stays around for a long time.I wasn't sure about Mounts, but I've truly enjoyed them since their introduction; especially the Skyscale.I'm grateful for Gold-to-Gems, and that I can still play most new content, even when I'm short on cash.I admire the Devs and how thoughtful they are in adding all the little things into the game. The Devs seem very passionate.