EU Mirage (Mesmer in general) Streamer?

SdoRy.6839

Mesmer is that op that you can't find any EU streamer playing it.The most beautiful part is how sometimes on top EU stream you listen that mesmer is op and cheesy and that's why no streamers play it :D, yeah yeah yeah. (Maybe it's because at high skill it's inefficient compared to what other class can bring to table but it seems it's not the case listening to some guys :p , shhhttt)

@shadowpass.4236 said:

@DesiRe.1348 said:and he also mostly plays power as far as i could see, right? and yea, NA times are usually bad for me

You can always watch the vods unless you want to watch to ask questions live.

Yea I guess, but live is just something different :D plus I don't think I've ever seen him play condi mirage, which is what I'm currently playing.

@viquing.8254 said:Mesmer is that op that you can't find any EU streamer playing it.The most beautiful part is how sometimes on top EU stream you listen that mesmer is op and cheesy and that's why no streamers play it :D, yeah yeah yeah. (Maybe it's because at high skill it's inefficient compared to what other class can bring to table but it seems it's not the case listening to some guys :p , shhhttt)

I agree. The impression you always get is that mesmer and especially mirage is so overpowered, because people in lower skill brackets complain about it quite a bit. But compared to other specs that aren't even all that popular, it's really often lackluster. It loses quite a few 1v1's these days, mainly against the super broken weaver, you basically cant play against a decent thief, and since thief is so viable these days, there's practically one in every game.I personally think ranger is probably the most underrated and lowkey broken class. It has access to basically everything, but no one seems to care, because its rarely played in the top AT teams. Sindrener even said it himself a couple of days ago, that he thinks ranger is broken - but thats another topic.

@DesiRe.1348 said:

@DesiRe.1348 said:and he also mostly plays power as far as i could see, right? and yea, NA times are usually bad for me

You can always watch the vods unless you want to watch to ask questions live.

Yea I guess, but live is just something different :D plus I don't think I've ever seen him play condi mirage, which is what I'm currently playing.

he thinks condi mirage is subpar + he is much better on power mirage from what I have seen.power builds in general can have quicker impact. There are some old vods of him playing condi, both staff build and axe build ( pre nerf staff )

@DesiRe.1348 said:

@viquing.8254 said:Mesmer is that op that you can't find any EU streamer playing it.The most beautiful part is how sometimes on top EU stream you listen that mesmer is op and cheesy and that's why no streamers play it :D, yeah yeah yeah. (Maybe it's because at high skill it's inefficient compared to what other class can bring to table but it seems it's not the case listening to some guys :p , shhhttt)

I agree. The impression you always get is that mesmer and especially mirage is so overpowered, because people in lower skill brackets complain about it quite a bit. But compared to other specs that aren't even all that popular, it's really often lackluster. It loses quite a few 1v1's these days, mainly against the super broken weaver, you basically cant play against a decent thief, and since thief is so viable these days, there's practically one in every game.I personally think ranger is probably the most underrated and lowkey broken class. It has access to basically everything, but no one seems to care, because its rarely played in the top AT teams. Sindrener even said it himself a couple of days ago, that he thinks ranger is broken - but thats another topic.

True, but ranger from what I have seen is hard as fuck to play, or at the very least the difference between good ranger and bad one is gigantic.I started seeing a lot of rangers recently and most of them are so bad that they fall over within first 15s of the fight.Im fine with class being super strong as long as its hard to play and skill expressive, wish they would fix the annoying bugs tho, and maybe did some animation when pet teleports so you can know where it went. etc small qol changes and bugfixes is all thats needed.

most are thiefs, some warriors and thats about it ;p

@DesiRe.1348 said:

Ae aeaeaeaeaeaeaaeaeaeaeaeaeaeae

Probably the strongest guy I've met (in 1v1) eu mirage, you will get insane cancer

@Avatar.3568 said:

Ae aeaeaeaeaeaeaaeaeaeaeaeaeaeae

Probably the strongest guy I've met (in 1v1) eu mirage, you will get insane cancer

I mean that's misha right, arguably the best mesmer in the game.