How often do you DUO Queue Ranked?

Ovark.2514

Depends on my season. A lot of the time I’ll just solo q 90% of the season until I’m at a decent elo and then duo q at the end to make sure it’s as high as possible. But when I’m soloing at the start of season ppl can tend to ask me for duos non-stop and I’ll just say yes regardless of whether they are top tier or trying to gain mmr and this is just cuz it’s more fun for me this way.Basically I wouldn’t fall under 1 category because it depends on my mood or if I’m actually going for sometime like top 10 or 25

DuoQing is only fun to me when it's against other similarly coordinated teams.

Most Ranked players SoloQ, and since I have no option to play Ranked as Teams vs. Teams, it'd just be boring farming uncoordinated SoloQ players over and over.

I click the button to queue for Ranked and it says "Compete" but as a DuoQ in merged queues it feels more like "Farm"If I wanted to do that, i'd take my worst enemy over to PvE for some Silverwastes and try to bore them to death. If I do it in Ranked, SoloQ players are unintentional casualties.

@"Multicolorhipster.9751" said:DuoQing is only fun to me when it's against other similarly coordinated teams.

Most Ranked players SoloQ, and since I have no option to play Ranked as Teams vs. Teams, it'd just be boring farming uncoordinated SoloQ players over and over.

I click the button to queue for Ranked and it says "Compete" but as a DuoQ in merged queues it feels more like "Farm"If I wanted to do that, i'd take my worst enemy over to PvE for some Silverwastes and try to bore them to death. If I do it in Ranked, SoloQ players are unintentional casualties.

So following your logic, if you DuoQ'd you'd win what? 90% of the time? That's impressive.

heavy eye-roll