can anyone explain to me why holomode isn't on a 10 sec cd?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeez I just wanted to ask a simple and civilized question.we should all take a moment and ask ourselves if this fighting is helping us or others or if it might be our frustrations and hopes for the future doing the talking.this may sound like hypocrisy coming from me but maybe we're all on the same side here. we all want this game to be as good as it can be, we all have different views as to how to get there, but its the same place people. why can't we be frands?

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:jeez I just wanted to ask a simple and civilized question.we should all take a moment and ask ourselves if this fighting is helping us or others or if it might be our frustrations and hopes for the future doing the talking.this may sound like hypocrisy coming from me but maybe we're all on the same side here. we all want this game to be as good as it can be, we all have different views as to how to get there, but its the same place people. why can't we be frands?

Sorry for going offtopic, and sorry for my outburst @Odik.4587 .The original question got pretty well answered by the few first commenters in my oppinion.

@Odik.4587 said:

It doesnt make it look less ridiculous compared to other leaping skills on 12+ s cd's for people. (dont look at ranger GS3, its bloated as fook). Yet, attempt to compare it to jaunt was beyond stupid, but I give you extra points for that bolded part

The original point still stands though. Beign able to teleport (for example) on a higher lever on Kyhlo mid, in a fight saves you, unless the enemy has teleport, too. Imo, if holo got more damage and mobility utility skills, instead of defensive ones, it wouldn't be a bunker/bruiser, but really a high risk-high reward +1er, like it was originally planned.What was it? Leap isnt teleport? Great.

is a leap.BEcause its has combo finisher leap doesnt mean its a LEAP skill like holo2/warrior's sw2/guardian gs3 and whatnot, hence why its can be used while stunned and without interruption actions and can give you a "no valid path". Thats a whole new level of bias here, to justify something stupid on your main you did comapre 2 skills from different categories but but... leap finisher... ! Even quadriple facepalm wont be enough...Gw2 forum never fail to amuse and prove that 99.9% people here are must not be heard, ever.

It's quite easy to get you going.

Yes, Jaunt doesn't have a leap animation, but the game still considers it a leap. :smile:

@Vagrant.7206 said:

It doesnt make it look less ridiculous compared to other leaping skills on 12+ s cd's for people. (dont look at ranger GS3, its bloated as fook). Yet, attempt to compare it to jaunt was beyond stupid, but I give you extra points for that bolded part

The original point still stands though. Beign able to teleport (for example) on a higher lever on Kyhlo mid, in a fight saves you, unless the enemy has teleport, too. Imo, if holo got more damage and mobility utility skills, instead of defensive ones, it wouldn't be a bunker/bruiser, but really a high risk-high reward +1er, like it was originally planned.What was it? Leap isnt teleport? Great.

is a leap.BEcause its has combo finisher leap doesnt mean its a LEAP skill like holo2/warrior's sw2/guardian gs3 and whatnot, hence why its can be used while stunned and without interruption actions and can give you a "no valid path". Thats a whole new level of bias here, to justify something stupid on your main you did comapre 2 skills from different categories but but... leap finisher... ! Even quadriple facepalm wont be enough...Gw2 forum never fail to amuse and prove that 99.9% people here are must not be heard, ever.

It's quite easy to get you going.

Yes, Jaunt doesn't have a leap animation, but the game still considers it a leap. :smile:Arc divider is not a whirl finisher even though you spin like a mad man Anet is really inconsistent on a lot of stuff.