Please fix 2 vs 2 mode- Equipment and Skills Should be completely locked!!! win or lose players

Darknesszz.8073

I love the 2 vs 2 modes, it's really fun and different while some are runners to kite to Lets rock going indirectly. the only problem with this mode is players have options to change equipment, skills and traits which goes against the reason for 2 vs 2 modes using skills-based of the desired build chosen. This needs to be fixed if you wish the game mode to be successful while disabling any sort of changes one player enters the match. Example i just hade a match before this and took them both down while my player was finished, these two players almost had me by 5% hp.. but thank god i won. later the next match Total Changes!!! one tank and support while other was designed to take me down with 100% cc builds. Please fix disabling changes in 2 vs 2 pvp as you did when players switch classes to join back into a pvp match

In every competitive mode/game in the world sports, esports, card games you get time to re-strategize.Card games have side decksSports has time outs and the bench multiple coaches.Esports multiple rounds to change your spec or hero like in gw2 or dota2 or tekken 7 or take your pick.

When you pvp and you find your self losing look to see if there another one of your class in plat, if there is, its you not the game.