Suggestion for Legendary armor/trinkets/runes/sigils

@Linken.6345 said:Yes there is a reason since they want you to create more then 1 set of armor for each weight, trinket and weapons.Do remember that ascended is account bound aswell not just legendaries.

You can make more than one of Aurora, Vision, the 3 backpieces, and the ring??? Because I would love to be able to play with different characters having different effects, without having to unequip, swap, requip.

@Etria.3642 said:

@Linken.6345 said:Yes there is a reason since they want you to create more then 1 set of armor for each weight, trinket and weapons.Do remember that ascended is account bound aswell not just legendaries.

You can make more than one of Aurora, Vision, the 3 backpieces, and the ring??? Because I would love to be able to play with different characters having different effects, without having to unequip, swap, requip.

Rings no, backpiece yes.

The WvW one can be made multiple times. The fractal and pvp one are 1nce per account only currently.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

Rings no, backpiece yes.

The WvW one can be made multiple times. The fractal and pvp one are 1nce per account only currently.

I'd really like to see an opportunity remake Aurora and Vision, just like how you can re-make legendary armour and some legendary weapons.

@Melech.4308 said:

Rings no, backpiece yes.

I'd really like to see an opportunity remake Aurora and Vision, just like how you can re-make legendary armour and some legendary weapons.

I would like the opportunity to make them in WvW or PvP game modes :sleepy: