To one and all....

With so much going on in the world right now. I just wanted to post something I have been thinking about. While many of us are inside, and our uncertainty grows. All we have is each other. Our shared experiences here in game. Love it or loathe it or whatever in between, it is what brings us here. We can complain later. The gamer lament is "I b.... therfore I am". But for now, maybe we can try to be positive, and have some fun. I know this sounds like a greeting card, albeit a cheap one lol But seriously, we are facing something hitherto only Tyria might have endured. With all that said, humor an old man (61) be well, hug your kids and each other. We'll get through this and move on to the next hurdle. Life is like that. We've defeated several elder dragons, it's just another day in Tyria..

Peace...

@"Stelawrat.6589" said:From "Free Hugs" to "social distancing", we're living in a very different world, but this is still one of my all time favourite videos & I'm looking forward to a time when social distancing will be a long forgotten thing of the past, kind of like ironing boards...

(((((((Hugs)))))) can't let the darkness win.

One tip guilds can think about doing is TV Show/movie night. All those interested in your guild, decide on a movie or TV show they can all watch and be on discord voice or text and it can be like you were in the room there together. Or watch and then set a time to discuss, as a group. Discord has a music bot that lets you play music and those logged in can hear it. Sounds silly I guess, but right now, anything promoting contact and defeating the alone feelings we will experience, can help no? Just a thought.

Greetings, Tyrians!

Since March 6, the ArenaNet office in Bellevue, Washington has been closed, and our studio staff are working from home to help minimize the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We’re prioritizing the health and safety of our teammates and making it easy for everyone to practice responsible social distancing.

We’ll continue to monitor efforts against the pandemic and follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and other experts. In the meantime, ArenaNet and NCSOFT employees are working together to ensure everyone has what they need to continue development and manage releases while the team works remotely. We’re making steady progress on all our planned Guild Wars 2 releases, and we’ll keep everyone up to date if that changes.

None of us can be sure what the future holds, but we know that incredible friendships can be forged across great distances, and comfort and support can flow from online connections. We are always so proud of Guild Wars 2 players for your kindness and community spirit. Please take care and stay safe.

—The Guild Wars 2 Team

Stay well, and be safe. There are plenty of things to do in game, your health and the health of your loved ones is far more important.