The Day The WarClaws Wept

BatDragon.5297

_I have to question the reduction of the war claws speed in WvW....tonight My war claw was shamed when people on foot were running past it Poor thing just curled up into a ball and wept in shame. Seriously what is the point in the mount if you are faster on foot? Shakes head laughing. ' Compared to the speed it once was I kinda feel like Anet took a ball bat and kneecapped it. I kinda feel like we the players were cheated in this aspect as if we were promised a high-speed sports car and after the deal, it was switched for a Vega, For those who are to young to remember, lol it was a very crappy car way back in the '70s This is just an honest question in trying to understand why they felt the need to do what they did. ****

@BatDragon.5297 said:_I have to question the reduction of the war claws speed in WvW....tonight My war claw was shamed when people on foot were running past it Poor thing just curled up into a ball and wept in shame. Seriously what is the point in the mount if you are faster on foot? Shakes head laughing. ' Compared to the speed it once was I kinda feel like Anet took a ball bat and kneecapped it. I kinda feel like we the players were cheated in this aspect as if we were promised a high-speed sports car and after the deal, it was switched for a Vega, For those who are to young to remember, lol it was a very crappy car way back in the '70s This is just an honest question in trying to understand why they felt the need to do what they did. ****

As soon as you put 2 points into the warclaw-mastery, players next to you get a speed-buff which let them run at warclaw-speed. So if they also use movement abilities or superspeed they may be faster than you. Otherwise the warclaw should still be faster than players with swiftness.