bank tabs (limit)

Cyto.9401

hello

its that time of the sale again when there is a sale on bank tabs, and there are 2 suggestions i have for this.1) increase the limit so i can actually trow money at you Anetb) make it so you can not buy tabs when at the limit

1 is mostly because i, and probably other people as well, have a full bank, with max slots, and wouldn't mind spending gems on more slots. i don't really see a downside to be honest, no idea why the limit is not in the hundreds. i started needing to use mule characters to carry around all my excess ascended weapons and other stuff i don't want to lose, but also don't use often enough to need excess too 24/7.b is just to prevent accidents. last time there was a sale on bank tabs i bought a bunch of 5 when i could only use 3, didn't even know there was a limit at that time

maxed out bank space10 characters 2 of which have max bag slot tabs with 32 slot bags, the rest have 5 bag slot tabs and 20 slotsi have 2 private guild banks too, but those are just for my long term tradables that i plan on selling down the line

i understand this is not something most people need, but i do, and i got plenty of gems, now only if i could spend them on something.

@Cyto.9401 said:b is just to prevent accidents. last time there was a sale on bank tabs i bought a bunch of 5 when i could only use 3, didn't even know there was a limit at that timeThat's bad. And one can't even send the item to someone as a gift :(Did you contact Support for a refund?

I'm also in that boat, I would happily keep buying account wide upgrades like bank tabs, storage expansions, bag increases, etc... if they increased the cap.Im not into a lot of the skins on the gemstore, I bought a few skins I wanted ages and ages ago, and that's that, most of my toons are fitted with legos anyways so I dont need to throw gems at skins I wont ever use.

@Leo.3428 said:

@Cyto.9401 said:b is just to prevent accidents. last time there was a sale on bank tabs i bought a bunch of 5 when i could only use 3, didn't even know there was a limit at that timeThat's bad. And one can't even send the item to someone as a gift :(Did you contact Support for a refund?

oh i did and it all worked out fine. still there are other systems in the game that do limit how many times you can buy something, so why not bank tabs you know?