Nerf portal

Tayga.3192

@Tayga.3192 said:Everyone who has watched EU mAT probably noticed that mirage with portal is, unfortunately, still playable. We know of at least (and at most) one person who can play it in high level without getting stomped.

You can put it on a node and leave so you threaten decap, forcing one player to sit there for a long time.

Otherwise you can use the portal to quickly bomb someone with your team to gain huge advantage.

We saw similar tactics repeatedly used in mAT. It makes you and your team be on two nodes at the same time with no drawback. Literally the strongest utility skill in the game, and only one person needs to run it. This means it wastes only 1 utility slot for 15 slots for your team in total.

I'd prefer if all Mesmer F skills had a 1/4 second cast.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tayga.3192 said:

@Faux Play.6104 said:I'd prefer if all Mesmer F skills had a 1/4 second cast.

They are very telegraphed anyway (unless the mesmer shatters herself on you).

There is a trait in chronomancer that gives clones superspeed when you shatter them but that's all really.

I wouldn't mind the offensive shatters getting cast times if they transformed into attacks that could actually catch moving opponents at both close range and at a distance reliably like ranger projectiles. If a mesmer doesn't shotgun their shatters in your face you can literally run and they'll never hit you outside of the chronomancer superspeed trait.