xxxxxxxxxx

Flandre.2870

@"Arcaniaxs.4519" said:Everyone arent sindrener or blackjackDo u even play pvp? Or maybe u r a trollNecro is underpowered? Seriously?

here is a video of a Condition Revenant Profession with 98% health upkeep while during the duration of the fights. Necromancer Profession would have been forced to use shrouds at all time to keep their health from dropping

Revenant is not even a condition base Profession to begin and is permitted to surpass Necromancer Profession conditions?

ONCE AGAIN, WHY IS A NON-CONDITION BASE PROFESSION IS ALLOWED TO OVER-PERFORM A CONDITION BASE PROFESSION-NECROMANCER PROFESSION CONDITIONS ESPECIALLY HAVING 98% HEALTH RATIO?!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHMGRuZfDzU

WHAT IS NECROMANCER PURPOSE THAN IF ANY PROFESSIONS CAN DO IT BETTER THAN THEM WITH 90-98% HEALTH RATIO?!!!!

@"Burnfall.9573" said:

ONCE AGAIN, WHY IS A NON-CONDITION BASE PROFESSION IS ALLOWED TO OVER-PERFORM A CONDITION BASE PROFESSION-NECROMANCER PROFESSION CONDITIONS ESPECIALLY HAVING 98% HEALTH RATIO?!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHMGRuZfDzU

WHAT IS NECROMANCER PURPOSE THAN IF ANY PROFESSIONS CAN DO IT BETTER THAN THEM WITH 90-98% HEALTH RATIO?!!!!

The entire point of Mallyx is Condi so idk why yu are pushing the point of Rev being a "Non-Condition based profession"This is the same as saying Thief isn't a Condition Based Profession despite literally having multiple traits and utilities supporting Condition gameplay.

But truth be told I personally feel Mallyx is too strong, especially with their Condi transfers.No other Profession can transfer Conditions as frequently as Mallyx can.

I think alot of Mallyx mains may be angry with me but I feel that EtD should be reverted to its previous incarnation, which is basically a 10% stat increase and pulsing Torment, but without the additional stacks everytime Energy is spent.The current iteration outputs ridiculous amounts of Torment in a very short duration considering Mace 2 and Mace 3 are both on extremely short cooldowns, making Mallyx not only extremely oppressive in melee combat but able to shrug off Condi bombs by sending them back.

A revert will serve to cut down on Mallyx's ability to both apply massive stacks and then add on pressure by condi transfers.

@"Yasai.3549" said:But truth be told I personally feel Mallyx is too strong, especially with their Condi transfers.No other Profession can transfer Conditions as frequently as Mallyx can.

I think alot of Mallyx mains may be angry with me but I feel that EtD should be reverted to its previous incarnation, which is basically a 10% stat increase and pulsing Torment, but without the additional stacks everytime Energy is spent.The current iteration outputs ridiculous amounts of Torment in a very short duration considering Mace 2 and Mace 3 are both on extremely short cooldowns, making Mallyx not only extremely oppressive in melee combat but able to shrug off Condi bombs by sending them back.

A revert will serve to cut down on Mallyx's ability to both apply massive stacks and then add on pressure by condi transfers.

I don t want to be mean but almost everything you said is at best inaccurate. Mallyx on itself has 0 condi transfer. There is one from a core trait line, and the other from herald trait line. Nothing to do with Mallyx.If you think Mallyw is too strong then I recommend you try to play core-mallyx or renegade-mallyx, just for fun you know.

• shiro/mallyx -> nothing to see, move on.
  • shiro/jalis-> nothing to see, move on.
  • mallyx/jalis -> nothing to see, move on.
  • shiro/herald -> too strong, "shiro needs nerfs" they said .
  • mallyx/herald -> too much condi, "mallyx needs nerfs" they say.
  • jalis/herald -> too much sustain, "jalis needs nerfs" they will say.

Noticing any pattern?

@"Eugchriss.2046" said:

I don t want to be mean but almost everything you said is at best inaccurate. Mallyx on itself has 0 condi transfer. There is one from a core trait line, and the other from herald trait line. Nothing to do with Mallyx.

My bad then, I meant that Mallyx builds has very frequent Condi transfer.Mallyx True Nature is the one which transfers conditions, so I consider that tied to Mallyx, and not to Herald.

If you think Mallyw is too strong then I recommend you try to play core-mallyx or renegade-mallyx, just for fun you know.

Noticing any pattern?

Yea the pattern I'm seeing is Herald is too strong, or so it would seem.So I think yur hinting at Herald needing nerfs to sustain instead?

I guess yea Herald's Infuse Light is "strong" but really it's a L2P issue because it really doesn't offer alot of healing unless yu have people whaling on yu non stop.

Infuse Light probably needs a better VFX Tell at least, because it's super easy to just save Facet of Light and mash the button repeatedly to get it off since it has no cast time and yu can use it in any situation, and unlike Warrior's Defiant Stance, Revs have 2 utility sets with 2 Heals.

@Yasai.3549 said:

@"Eugchriss.2046" said:

I don t want to be mean but almost everything you said is at best inaccurate.
Mallyx on itself has 0 condi transfer.
There is one from a core trait line, and the other from herald trait line. Nothing to do with Mallyx.

My bad then, I meant that Mallyx builds has very frequent Condi transfer.Mallyx True Nature is the one which transfers conditions, so I consider that tied to Mallyx, and not to Herald.

If you think Mallyw is too strong then I recommend you try to play core-mallyx or renegade-mallyx, just for fun you know.

Noticing any pattern?

Yea the pattern I'm seeing is Herald is too strong, or so it would seem.So I think yur hinting at Herald needing nerfs to sustain instead?

I guess yea Herald's Infuse Light is "strong" but really it's a L2P issue because it really doesn't offer alot of healing unless yu have people whaling on yu non stop.

Infuse Light probably needs a better VFX Tell at least, because it's super easy to just save Facet of Light and mash the button repeatedly to get it off since it has no cast time and yu can use it in any situation, and unlike Warrior's Defiant Stance, Revs have 2 utility sets with 2 Heals.

I recommend turning up sound settings when fighting Herald. Infuse Light has a high-pitched sound queue. You can react quicker to sound than you can to visuals, so you should have better success counterplaying IL that way.

I wouldn't mind if IL also gave the rev a more visible glowing aura around them as well.

As for herald itself being OP. I will keep saying it. Anet continues to nerf legends by increasing energy costs. You can, at most use 1, maybe 2 legend skills before you've burned through your entire pool. Herald does not have that issue. You can easily use every single flip skill and still have plenty of energy to spare for weapon skills. Energy costs need to be balanced across all legends. Herald builds will continue to overperform compared to their core counterparts until this is the case.

Anet already nerfed Mallyx the first time by increasing its energy costs. Nerf it again, and you exacerbate the issue.