Interest for a self-limited "iron man" leveling and max content guild

Curious to know if there is any interest in making a guild that has artificial self-imposed limits to great more challenge. Some thoughts i had on this include:

1. Only using racial skills on your bar.
  2. Only use racial armor/weapons
  3. No crafting allowed
  4. Rabbit mount and glider only for travel (?)
  5. At max level, only green rarity gear, but exotic runes/sigils allowed

Cant think of others, but wouldn't want to make it too complex either.

The goal would be to make leveling, exploring, and dungeons more of a challenge focusing more on gameplay. It would be nice to have a group of people geared like this to play together.

I think the biggest challenge would be to get maps that weren't too overloaded with people that could steamroll events with ascended gear.

Anyway, curious on your thoughts on something like this.

@"Opopanax.1803" said:

1. Only use racial armor/weapons
  2. At max level, only green rarity gear, but exotic runes/sigils allowed

Conflicting rules since the max level cultural weapons and armor are rare.Also stuck with half power and half condi oriented gear

With that kind of requirements you might as well throw in "your build shouldn't make any sense"

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@"Opopanax.1803" said:
  1. Only use racial armor/weapons
  2. At max level, only green rarity gear, but exotic runes/sigils allowed

Conflicting rules since the max level cultural weapons and armor are rare.

Yep.The first rule would also rule out revenants.

Also stuck with half power and half condi oriented gear

With that kind of requirements you might as well throw in "your build shouldn't make any sense"

That's the point of an iron man challenge.The WoW Ironman challenge doesn't even allow talentpoints nor sockets, which would be equivalent to no traits nor runes for us.https://wow.gamepedia.com/Ironman_Challenge

Edit: I don't think there are any Guilds that do something similiar to the challenge though. I haven't seen a lot of players use self imposed rules to make the game harder for themselves. More often than not they'd rather trivialize content with Meta-builds and cheese.Stay strong OP, I hope you find people with a similiar mindset! It's admirable that you're trying to push your limits!