Forum 'report' broken

@"Bealis.6023" said:Indeed, it states "report is 3 characters short" even though I write characters.

Don't know if this helps, but I kept getting this yesterday when trying to report a thread from my tablet/the mobile version of the website, but when I switched my browser to show the desktop version of the site I was then actually able to submit a report (though the layout was a bit odd, I had to scroll up a lot to do it). Still needs fixing, but that might be worth trying as a workaround in the meantime. Whether anything actually comes of it though I've no idea.

I only sign in while at my computer using my browser (FireFox) and have still encountered the error. It kept adding the chosen report category to the top of my Notes section, each click on a category (I tried more than one option) tossed more headers into Notes.

@kharmin.7683 said:Yes, please fix this or at least moderate the threads in General that really don't belong on your forum.

Thank you, Moderator(s).

Unfortunately, ArenaNet can't 'fix' errors in the forums; they must alert Vanilla, and wait for Vanilla to fix them. Le sigh. (Usually only patched once a week; on Mondays or Tuesdays, I believe.)