Scourge and shades in spvp

I never minded scourge. I don't mind them being AoE condition kings since that's in theory supposed to be a big part of necromancer in general with scourge excelling. As long as they can be fairly easy focused with coordinated burst they've never really been the the most toxic thing in the game. The question is how susceptible are they to burst anymore with everyone's damage gutted post megabalance. I haven't run into one post megabalance yet so idk they could feel like pre-nerf core necro post megabalance as this truly absurd health sponge.

If anything should really change with necromancer is removing the cleanses from Spectral Walk and nerfing worm. It's kind of ridiculous that every Necromancer is walking around with more ports than Mesmer these days. Power creeping spectral walk was 100% unnecessary when they did it.

Really don't like scourge being a thing again. This class just puts aoe all over the node and makes fighting really boring. If there's a scourge mid and a renegade far I feel like the game is a stalemate where I can't do anything and no decision I make is correct.

@Shiyo.3578 said:Really don't like scourge being a thing again. This class just puts aoe all over the node and makes fighting really boring. If there's a scourge mid and a renegade far I feel like the game is a stalemate where I can't do anything and no decision I make is correct.

Therein lies the problem with conquest.

Build that shouldn't be a thing in typical PvP games become so because vomiting AoE over a capture point is a viable strategy.

And so many people here think it's the only mode that needs to exist.

@Starbreaker.6507 said:

@Shiyo.3578 said:Really don't like scourge being a thing again. This class just puts aoe all over the node and makes fighting really boring. If there's a scourge mid and a renegade far I feel like the game is a stalemate where I can't do anything and no decision I make is correct.

Therein lies the problem with conquest.

Build that shouldn't be a thing in typical PvP games become so because vomiting AoE over a capture point is a viable strategy.

And so many people here think it's the only mode that needs to exist.Pretty sure it was also the bane of WvW even when it was nerfed. So 2 for 2 here.