The Dragon Bash Hologram Stampede should not be a festival event.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

You can make bogus claims as much as you want @"Krozair.3298". It is not hard to get credit on at least 1 event to get the reward for all 3 stages. I have done so without using a mount on my main by even teleporting in late on a map in stage 3, teleporting to another waypoint and tagging the event close to that one.

Yes, you will participate in less events total. No that does not prevent you from getting the full reward for all 3 stages, if all 3 stages are cleared.

This might be an issue you feel strongly about, strong enough to create a duplicate thread after your last one (https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/108811/festivals-in-core-tyria#latest), but it most certainly is NOT game breaking or in need of immediate attention or any attention at all imo.

As far as HoT being "forced" on players who purchase PoF. That is unlikely to ever change again. So feel free to stay on a core account permanently but don't expect a lot of consideration because this game has moved on content and development wise.

As you pointed out, the person sayed my ALT doesn't have mount. That means he is maybe veteran player. I my self have played this game like half year, so I have very little issues to get rewards, at least I get usually 3 chest or more. It's sometimes hard, but not impossible. How ever, for real new player, this can be major issue. When they realise that they can't get anyting done, because the mounted (or veteran) players does them all. The efficient of the gameplay for new player and veterans are totally different level. My point is that unmounted veteran can do the event, because player has expierence about these situations, but reward may suffer little bit. New player situation can be even worst, they could even get no rewards at all or very little. Mounted players can do the event easy. Even if I have seen even mounted players to arrive too late to spots. More player there is in event, harder it comes to everyone.

To be accurate, that account has no character above L29, the character in question is L24, and the only maps open for that character are the starter maps.
I don't think 'new players' are so uneducated or incapable that they can't see that the spawns happen nearly always in the same places, especially during the 3rd stage. Surely 'new players' can ask around, consult the Wiki, or do other Festival events to gain rewards. Also, the event happens every 15 minutes; doesn't take that long to gain experience with the event.
It's not like they won't have the opportunity to acquire Mounts before the next Dragon Bash rolls around, and the only achievements that absolutely requires Hologram Stampede is Hologram Herder (which can only be completed once per lifetime) and Stampede Survivor (which can only be completed 5 times per lifetime for AP).We were all new players at one time, and didn't always find ourselves equipped to participate optimally in every event/situation in the game. The great thing is, usually, there's always another opportunity to do so.

@"Lumikki.1725" said:better solution would be giving somekind beginners mount to "all" new players (at least those who have buyed the game).

Example give new player as reward somekind non upgratable version mount, example "donkey, pony, turtle, ostrich", when they have done they personal quest at level 10 or 20. That would solve alot of issues about event's. I do understand veterans players view point as they have worked hard for they goals (mount in this case). How ever game has changed alot by these years and mount have had really huge affect to event based gameplay.Free mount would dissuade players from purchasing expansions. Anet would almost assuredly never do this.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@"Lumikki.1725" said:better solution would be giving somekind beginners mount to "all" new players (at least those who have buyed the game).

Example give new player as reward somekind non upgratable version mount, example "donkey, pony, turtle, ostrich", when they have done they personal quest at level 10 or 20. That would solve alot of issues about event's. I do understand veterans players view point as they have worked hard for they goals (mount in this case). How ever game has changed alot by these years and mount have had really huge affect to event based gameplay.Free mount would dissuade players from purchasing expansions. Anet would almost assuredly never do this.

Could be, unless it's require to have PoF. Then it would not matter anymore. Of cause that would not solve "everyting".

It's hard to find best solution for this. Of cause they could have done event so that everyone gets same reward and size of reward would depent how many holograms all of the player would have done "togather". Then mount user would be just plus to situation, but maybe some other issues would have rise like allways...

I like how the alt accounts are hiding behind but but new players tho. We gave you tips we tried to help. A couple w/o mounts also have no issue. Yes, they could tweak it to 2 hits and you get credit for the whole thing then players would hit 1 and afk. Or everyone could get mounts then no one buys expacs. Sounds like a lot all because your alt account is struggling

@Krozair.3298 said:Mounts have added a lot of fun to the game but they also have some negative effects that mounted players will never notice.When you don’t have mounts, you get stopped by everything.who disturb get mount if someone so need it ?

Solutions?need mount ? buy pof, get mount, be happy. solved.

Well, quite a few responses. Seriously, Thanks for the offers of help and assistance. It would have been nice to have gotten at least one response to the actual title of the thread. I posted on this account simply because it was the one affected, but dont worry, the account and it's characters aren't struggling. I didn't ask for rental mounts or free mounts. I was hoping for a discussion on whether so much of Festival content should depend on having purchased expansions, when Festivals are a significant draw for new players. There is so much content in the game already, that I question the need of that in Festival play. We cant impact that, but, that conversation might have caught a developers eye. I also suggested adding this type of content to regular game play. I really enjoy the game and if I see something occuring that I think might impact it negatively, I'm going to bring it up here. We all have that right. I find the need to discredit, amsuing and the threat of having to stay in core Tyria even more so as it's been the origonal intent. Log in and dailys are simply faster in core Tyria, so I can spend more time on my main. I do support the game through gem purchases on both accounts and my main has Hot and Pof so I have the advantage of knowing what I would play, and where. That's the only reason I even see how non mounted players are affected.Next time, I will try to frame my thread title more directly, even if it reduces the chance of it being noticed where it could makes a differnce.