Want to use DirectX 12 [DX12] for GW2? Here's a guide on using the D912PXY on Windows 10

@Evil.1580 said:

@"Mack.3045" said:Hi all. For anyone wanting to you reshade with the latest build d912pxy 2.4.1 build without issues, I recommend using the latest Gshade available here.

Just select the DX12 option when installing.

Enjoy !

Hello,After I install dx912pxy and Gshade (choosing dx12), do I have to move any files?

Hello, no moving required ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, this is a wildly unexpected performance boost for me. I'm getting like 90fps at 4k with all settings maxed (except supersampling) in player dense areas and my monitor's max of 120 pretty much anywhere else. Overall it has evened out my framerate so that gameplay always feels smooth. I am on a beefy machine (amd 5950x running all cores min at 4.5ghz and single/dual at 5ghz, 3090rtx aorus x-treme) and had thought I'd get that just from the base game alone. I didn't realize it was still using dx9, so I guess that makes sense. Thanks for your work on this, it's crazy the performance improvement I got.

Just 1 minor thing to point out: on your github main page it has a link to using PSO precompile but that takes you to a page with no details on it (pso precompile). 

Edited by Architekt.2047

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...