When do you think warrior will be considered one of the meta pick

felix.2386

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@felix.2386 said:symbolbrand has always been toxic mechanic wise.

Don't you see the issue?Symbol
Firebrand
is the one people complain about.It's not Symbol Core Guardian or Symbol Dragon Hunter.

Do you realize what that means?
Firebrand
is at fault,
not Symbols.

symbol core guard is just as toxic, have you not played the side node symbol core guard build? it's braindead and will carry bad players, just it will never be meta because FB is better.

and ofc, by AoE i don't literally just mean symbol, FB spam just as much AoE from tomes, that's why fb is worse, doesn't mean symbol is any better by it'self

The symbol core guard type of build isn’t really obnoxious imo. It’s just another counter play in the 1v1 realm. It can counter things weak to aoe like ranger and does it really well, but if the opponent doesn’t stand in your symbols then it becomes useless and like wise it’s also technically very squish outside of its symbols, so to actually play well you need to know kiting very well and how much dps is in the match up.I’ll agree it’s ez sure as you just lay symbols, but it’s one of those things-like say necromancer, where game knowledge is so incredibly important that the new player can be countered or out rotated by anyone with a brain. So it doesn’t really carry bad players just counter bad play while being fairly simple

You can't contest the node, and killing at range for most builds takes so long you'll get +1ed and forced to run. It's incredibly powerful at holding nodes and winning games.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Shiyo.3578 said:

@felix.2386 said:symbolbrand has always been toxic mechanic wise.

Don't you see the issue?Symbol
Firebrand
is the one people complain about.It's not Symbol Core Guardian or Symbol Dragon Hunter.

Do you realize what that means?
Firebrand
is at fault,
not Symbols.

symbol core guard is just as toxic, have you not played the side node symbol core guard build? it's braindead and will carry bad players, just it will never be meta because FB is better.

and ofc, by AoE i don't literally just mean symbol, FB spam just as much AoE from tomes, that's why fb is worse, doesn't mean symbol is any better by it'self

The symbol core guard type of build isn’t really obnoxious imo. It’s just another counter play in the 1v1 realm. It can counter things weak to aoe like ranger and does it really well, but if the opponent doesn’t stand in your symbols then it becomes useless and like wise it’s also technically very squish outside of its symbols, so to actually play well you need to know kiting very well and how much dps is in the match up.I’ll agree it’s ez sure as you just lay symbols, but it’s one of those things-like say necromancer, where game knowledge is so incredibly important that the new player can be countered or out rotated by anyone with a brain. So it doesn’t really carry bad players just counter bad play while being fairly simple

You can't contest the node, and killing at range for most builds takes so long you'll get +1ed and forced to run. It's incredibly powerful at holding nodes and winning games.

It’s powerful on certain maps yeah, but super weak to a plus and even if your on a map it works on- it’s actually very possible to hold at least a decap until plused and they then will be like 1 shot by any power thief plussing them.Edit: I know exactly what your talking about though, as I’ve 1v1d this build many many times by now