World Linking 7/31/2020

Cal Cohen.2358

19 hours ago, Diku.2546 said:

From a game director's perspective . . . I respectfully acknowledge your feedback.

However, you're misinformed & casually read & give your misinterpretations of what I'm trying to communicate . . . imho

Let's agree to disagree.  You & I will only see what you want to see in each other postings . . . . I currently have only 450 posts at this date in time on 2022.08.28, and I'm already trying to minimize what I post about.

My messages do not change because the design & vision for a cornerstone game mode does not easily change to match the opinions of those that disagree.

The design & vision is based on 3 major concepts that is probably meaningless to those that can only offer criticism.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After 2 years I'm asking EU players how accurate was my original post that provides detailed history & context on what is happening today.

History repeats itself for a reason.  Please participate on encouraging a long-term solution.

I'm hoping to use time based history to help developers understand the long term effects of their decisions.

Closing a thread like this is like ignoring the building threat that can only be documented & studied over time.

It's a disservice to this forum community when threads like this that help to document history are closed due to short-term negative feedback.

My next post was supposed to be in 5 years to reassess the truth, and to see if the developers can prove me wrong in this thread . . . I can only hope forum moderators will allow this thread to continue to remain open for discussion.

Respectfully to this forum community - Please judge for yourself the post in question.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/79749-world-linking-7312020/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-1742658

Yours truly,
Diku

Credibility requires critical insight & time.

I think someone is trying to gently give you some legitimate feedback without intent to offend.  You aren't going to get quality answers to your question that you asked because it requires readers to dig through years of detailed history and context that you link to almost every single time.  What does it even mean when you ask them to vote with an emoji?  Like if someone votes with "sad" or "confused" emoji does that mean they are disagreeing or just really confused by your post because it's Too Much Information?

I realize you think you're being helpful to developers (why though should they spend time to "prove you wrong"?).  Furthermore, there's nothing constructive in "I told you so" feedback.  What are you trying to prove with that?  To tell us players what we already know?  It's confusing and, to be honest, given the quantity, it's exhausting.

Edit: Also it probably would have been better to start a new thread rather than necro this one in order to improve response numbers to your question.

Edited by Chaba.5410