starborn outfit and BL outfit voucher

Hello, why is the starborn outfit not included in the voucher list? I was waiting for a chance to finally get it but once I purchased the voucher I had to sadly realize somehow it was left out of the options..... any reason for this ?.....it seems to be the only one not appearing on the list

I was unable to purchase the Starborn Outfit when it first came out due to not having a functioning PC at college so was unable to purchase it. I have been waiting to buy this Outfit ever since. It really sucks out of the 78 outfits every single one was included in the voucher except the Starborn Outfit. Really hope you either add it to the voucher or just put it on the Black Lion Store, I just wanna give you guys my money!

Unless the selection has been drastically updated since last time outfit vouchers were available and the Wiki hasn't been updated to match yet it's far from the only outfit not available for vouchers.

There's obvious things missing like the Dragon Emblem Clothing and Ascended Aurene Clothing which are only available from special give-aways, but also all the old town clothes which were converted to tonics and only converted to outfits years later (and then only available if you had the tonic). There's also some maybe less obvious ones missing like the Hexed outfit which is available from Halloween vendors, or the Sunspear outfit from PoF Deluxe Edition.

Basically it only seems to offer outfits which were available for direct purchase from the gem store, not any of the ones available by other methods.

If you bought the voucher for that one specific outfit and only realised afterwards it's not included in the selection I recommend contacting Support and explaining that, and asking them to refund your gems.

@Wolfb.7025 said:

@Lord.7561 said:@Wolfb.7025 I understand it might be an exclusive skin but your telling me that it is the only exclusive skin in the game? because its literally the only skin not in the voucher

Gliders that appeared as black lion chest's uncommon drops aren't available on the Black Lion Glider Voucher either.

Oh I also have to add.... the Starborn Outfit isn't the only Outift missing from the Outfit vouchers.

Tow years ago, anet launched the Outfit vouchers with the current outfits availables at that moment, As they started launching more outfits, the voucher availability remained unchanged.One year ago, on the past august sales, they "updated" the voucher with all the outfit that were launched the year since the voucher launch.

The reason i'm saying this is that, it was expected that anet updated the voucher this august sales, but they haven't. Outfits like the Abyss Stalker, Mist Stranger, Eve's Prophecies, etc... aren't available for outfit vouchers yet (hopefully they update it though). (corrected, they are available).

But something is certain, Starborn Outfit won't appear on the voucher since it was an exclusive drop from the Black Lion Chests. I know because the same has happened with gliders like the Roaring Dragon or the Dragon Fireworks glider.

@Wolfb.7025 said:The reason i'm saying this is that, it was expected that anet updated the voucher this august sales, but they haven't. Outfits like the Abyss Stalker, Mist Stranger, Eve's Prophecies, etc... aren't available for outfit vouchers yet (hopefully they update it though).

I think those 3 appeared in the preview for the voucher though, I was pleasantly surprised to see them there.

Wild magic backpack and glider is another one that I see people wanting, it was an BL exclusive and won't be in the vouchers.

@Wolfb.7025 said:The reason i'm saying this is that, it was expected that anet updated the voucher this august sales, but they haven't. Outfits like the Abyss Stalker, Mist Stranger, Eve's Prophecies, etc... aren't available for outfit vouchers yet (hopefully they update it though).

The three outfits you mentioned are available for the vouchers sold now. I just bought a bunch of them and unlocked Eve's.

@Udolpho.1209 said:

@Wolfb.7025 said:The reason i'm saying this is that, it was expected that anet updated the voucher this august sales, but they haven't. Outfits like the Abyss Stalker, Mist Stranger, Eve's Prophecies, etc... aren't available for outfit vouchers
yet
(hopefully they update it though).

I think those 3 appeared in the preview for the voucher though, I was pleasantly surprised to see them there.

Wild magic backpack and glider is another one that I see people wanting, it was an BL exclusive and won't be in the vouchers.

Oh, are they? then I stand corrected. Can't log in the game right now and the only source of information I have is the wiki and the patch notes, they didn't mention anythign about updating the vouchers yet.

My apologies.

All outfits that are Black Line Chest exclusives will never be obtainable outside of the chests or in exchange for Black Lion Statues. This outfit has already been available multiple times in exchange for Black Lion Statues. This includes other outfits like Fallen Balthazar Outfit.

@Wolfb.7025 said:

@Wolfb.7025 said:The reason i'm saying this is that, it was expected that anet updated the voucher this august sales, but they haven't. Outfits like the Abyss Stalker, Mist Stranger, Eve's Prophecies, etc... aren't available for outfit vouchers
yet
(hopefully they update it though).

Oh, are they? then I stand corrected. Can't log in the game right now and the only source of information I have is the wiki and the patch notes, they didn't mention anythign about updating the vouchers yet.

My apologies.

I just checked, and noticed that the Dragon's Watch Regalia isn't in the voucher. So the most recent one is still being left out of the voucher :)