Alts: is there a way to skip the Path of Fire opening story?

@"darkwombat.3695" said:I did this on two characters and was wondering if I can skip the whole "raptor town on fire" quest and just get to the Crystal Desert on an alt directly?Thanks!

if you have the Deluxe PoF you can use this: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Invitation_to_"Lily_of_the_Elon"mM2lHXm.png

skips the story and can enter Crystal Oasis from level 2 on any character

if you don't have the deluxe edition... im not sure, i think you still have to go through the story

To elaborate more on the GH route. You neef to exit windswept haven through the portal. You are now in Vaabi with the waypoint next to the desolation unlocked. Go there and use the portal. Once you enter the desolation check the map and travel to the newly unlocked waypoint near the elon riverlands. Once you enter that map the waypoint near the oasis is unlocked.

Spearmarshal's Plea is a good option,as it lets you unlock all of the maps very fast.

You do it by utilizing a feature, that automatically unlocks the entry waypoint on any map you enter. So, you use the Plea to get to Domain of Vabbi, use the waypoint you just unlocked, and walk from it to the Desolation. Repeat to get to Elon Riverlands and Crystal Oasis. To Desert Highlands you'd neet to walk normally, though.It takes a little bit longer than using Lily of the Elon, but gets you faster access to other maps of the expac as well.

(it's very similar to the Guildhall option @mercury ranique.2170 described above, but is not locked behind your guild having that one specific guildhall.

• 2 years later...