Q: How are we suppsed to obtain Abyssal Fractal weapons?

Says Unstable Cosmic Essences are removed

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Unstable_Cosmic_Essence

Can no longer be obtained as of September 15, 2020 patch.

The Unstable Fractal Essences, it says you get them by doing these fractals.

40 from completing Nightmare Fractal, Shattered Observatory Fractal, or Sunqua Peak Fractal with challenge mode active.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Hmm, I thought it was Unstable Cosmic Essence that was removed.

But you can only obtain the Unstable Fractal Essences in exchange for Unstable Cosmic Essence, or am I misunderstanding the Wiki?https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Unstable_Fractal_Essence

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:The Unstable Fractal Essences, it says you get them by doing these fractals.

40 from completing Nightmare Fractal, Shattered Observatory Fractal, or Sunqua Peak Fractal with challenge mode active.

But that is not enough when one Abyssal Fractal weapon requires 480 of them. :s So how do you get more Unstable Fractal Essences? Where do you buy them and with what currency?

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Hmm, I thought it was Unstable Cosmic Essence that was removed.

But you can only obtain the Unstable Fractal Essences in exchange for Unstable Cosmic Essence, or am I misunderstanding the Wiki?

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:The Unstable Fractal Essences, it says you get them by doing these fractals.

But that is not enough when one Abyssal Fractal weapon requires 480 of them. :s So how do you get those Unstable Fractal Essences??

You can get 40 per CM/day, so if you do all CMs, you can buy one wepon per 4 days.