Unable to replay Braham instance

There's currently no way to go back into the Braham instance to get the achievements.

No way meaning not without having to run a new character through all of the DRMs or quitting the current story and then likely having to re-run all of the DRMs again to get to that point again.

Also, the dragon response expert achievement isn't progressing.

@Schimmi.6872 said:

@"Anslord.5427" said:I posted earlier here noting the dragon response issue, but I’ve now checked after each patch and still the Braham segment is unable to be replayed and/or reaccessed.

Sadly we have to wait for chapter 4 to replay it:

Thank you, that is helpful, even though it’s a bit disappointing. Appreciate the answer!

@Anslord.5427 said:

@Anslord.5427 said:I posted earlier here noting the dragon response issue, but I’ve now checked after each patch and still the Braham segment is unable to be replayed and/or reaccessed.

Sadly we have to wait for chapter 4 to replay it:

Thank you, that is helpful, even though it’s a bit disappointing. Appreciate the answer!

There is the option to look in LFG for people providing this instance.

I recently replayed all of champions with a second character to enable me and my friend to get all the achievements. When I reached the Braham instance, we put it into LFG to give 3 other players the opportunity to get these achievements without having to go through all that hustle.And I saw some others doing the same in LFG from time to time.