SAB 2021 bug reports

1- Most of the baubles encountered while riding the shortcut eagle can't be collected.2- There is a grass asset in tribulation w1-2 that is bugged, sometimes the game consider there is no grass floor and kills you instantly like you are standing on lava. See picture of exact location: JWjGCWL.jpg3- Rocket pointing arrows in w2-3 sometimes triggers and sometimes not, concern every trapped pointing arrows.4- Sometimes if you are attentive, you see sab assets in transparency in background of overworld map with the quill, dunno if it can be corrected.5- Pirahna don't appear flopping on the ground at the end of w2-2 hard path after jumping all pagodas. I speak of fishes from the pool among the clouds just before reaching the end.6- Dunno if bug, there is no glorious chest appearing for infantile mode, I think at the origin there was one.7- There are ghosts collisions on the sides of w2-2 hills asset, and sometime you can jump by jumping on the vertical sides of the assets.See this video:

8- When pirahnas escape your grasp in w2-2 sometimes they disappear instead of simply being dropped, especially when on roof, trampolines...Normal behavious is, from wiki: "Piranhas do not despawn when dropped, though they will despawn a few seconds later if not picked up again."9- There are monkeys that appear in double or don't spawn in w1-2 and w1-3. Some assassins appear in double on long wooden bridge above void section w2-1.

Can confirm no.2 - w1z2 grass asset bug!It was working fine to me probably until i died there or barrel killed me nearby or something with monkey hitting ground there with coconut!Anyways something triggers this and this area becomes insta kill spot!I think if you manage get 1st balloon there without dying up to cloud checkpoint this may work fine!

Is "Master of Baubles, World 2" bugged now - or have they changed or added any new baubles that neither any written guides OR Taco have got in their guides?

I've done it three times religiously following the guides - and even now on the last try did it in infantile mode AND found that the key I brought across and left on mountain no. 2 has DESPAWNED while I was getting there... FFS, I'm fuming and disappointed in all this wasted time.

Anyhow - has anyone else been able to get "Master of Baubles World 2" achievement this year?

I’ve had piranhas in W2Z2 which completely disappeared but you still took damage from them.

The pool for the piranhas also sometimes desyncs or something and spits out multiple piranhas or even spits out one when you’re depositing the one you’re carrying to the octo.

The portals on the blocks in W2Z3 seem a little buggy. Sometimes you can stand on top of them and not be ported. It could be that the trigger area is too small as I have noticed for one of them that it does consistent work if I land on a specific corner.