New Backpacks, Old Legendaries, and Dyes

The backpacks on TP are ridiculous. They are lanterns not backpacks. Click TP > Armor > Back. You see lanterns. Where is backpacks? You are using lanterns as backpacks? Out of creativity????

Why show lanterns design when people are looking for backpacks or back pieces. Lol
Where on earth have you seen people wearing their lanterns as back item? So curious and strange. 

Not a single decent, nice looking, neat backpack from TP on offer? 

Edited by medivh.4725
  • Like 1

I guess I'm confused as to what you think is a normal backpack then. The jewelers series seem fairly normal to me. How about the tailor versions? There are quivers and books you can make if you're going for that sort of look. Otherwise, I guess you'll have to further elaborate on what your "normal" is.

• Thanks 1

On 5/18/2021 at 7:08 AM, Mik.3401 said:

I believe gemstore kills the glamour fun. I mean in the past legendary weapons really felt like an achievement. Now you can buy a flashy whatever for real money.

some new legendaries also look like gemstore items which makes it even worse.

like the new sword and great sword - I swear I was 100% these are just gemstore skins

Yeah, I really do not understand how anyone could/would think that The Shining Blade is a gemstore skin; draw effect, footfalls, swing effect, and just the overall design is WAY better than anything you can get in the gemstore.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, crewthief.8649 said:

Yeah, I really do not understand how anyone could/would think that The Shining Blade is a gemstore skin; draw effect, footfalls, swing effect, and just the overall design is WAY better than anything you can get in the gemstore.

Of course what looks nice depends on taste. However, the effects you described here are so bland I managed to miss them. Twilight/Sunrise and Bolt gave you an instant legendary feel without a doubt. And the shining whatever legendary is reminding me some of the recent black lion ticket skins in terms of how uninspired it is. They didn’t even bother making separate skins for sword and great sword making it even worse. But I can see some people might want legendary just for the stat swap on demand

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/7/2021 at 11:24 PM, DeanBB.4268 said:

I guess I'm confused as to what you think is a normal backpack then. The jewelers series seem fairly normal to me. How about the tailor versions? There are quivers and books you can make if you're going for that sort of look. Otherwise, I guess you'll have to further elaborate on what your "normal" is.

Posted in here 

"By the way some of your backpacks are looking very unrealistic, uncomfy, or just out right ugly. Time to bring in new designs"

"Snowboarding backpacks, gears, mountaining backpacks, mountain climbing gears, you have modern clothes so why not modern styled camping backpacks. Kayaking backpacks. Robotic or powerbank engine backpack. Anti-covid spray gun, medical backpacks, pandemic related surgical mask, face shield, medical gloves, ppe, chemical spray backpack etc. "

Adding on, we can have school kids backpack, astronaut's, oxygen tank backpack, wind turbine propeller, 

military standard issues, fisherman's etc etc..

Edited by medivh.4725
  • Confused 1

Also noticed when gliding backpack/wings are turned off. I have specifically brought the pair of wings to see it in action in the gliding. 

Backpacks with color dye channels a big yes. Helps win fashion wars. lol

Edited by medivh.4725
  • Confused 1