Celestial Items not granting Expertise and Concentration

The patch notes stated the following

Items

• The Superior Sigil of the Stars now also increases concentration and expertise.
  • The Celestial stat combination on gear now also increases concentration and expertise. The per-stat values have not been decreased.

I just checked, my Lunaria Ring did not grant those bonuses. Is this intentional? Does this not hold true for accessories? Or will only newly dropped/crafted equipment grant these bonuses?

Edit: I just saw I had a celestial sword on my Revenant. It has the updated stats. So why do accessories not grant Expertise and Concentration?

Edit2:

Some testing and additional info in this thread provided the following conclusion: Non-infused/attuned rings that existed pre-patch (Rings with only one slot) did receive the additional stats. If you infuse or attuned them, they will remein those additional stats.

However, celestial rings that have been infused/attuned pre-patch did not receive an update to give additional stats.

Edited by Imba.9451
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

Have you tried unequipping and re-equipping to see if that fixes it?

I have. Every piece works except for Solaria, Circle of the Sun (infused) and Lunaria, Circle of the Moon (infused). These do not give Expertise or Concentration, nor does their tooltip say they do.

By contrast, a "fresh" uninfused Solaria or Lunaria from the laurel vendor has a tooltip that says that it does increase Concentration and Expertise, which makes it seem that this is a "bug" where the Infused versions of the items were not properly updated.

Edit: It occurs to me that my Solaria and Lunaria are both Infused and Attuned. Is there anybody with with only Infused (not Attuned) versions that can confirm if that version of the item is working properly?

Edited by Sevifor.1925
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Sevifor.1925 said:

Edit: It occurs to me that my Solaria and Lunaria are both Infused and Attuned. Is there anybody with with only Infused (not Attuned) versions that can confirm if that version of the item is working properly?

Even if this does fix the problem, they need to fix the copies that already exist in the game and are both, Infused and Attuned. Mine are both as well, and I don't see why I should spend Laurels again to rebuy and re-infuse/attune those two items. 😠

Edited by Ashantara.8731

Since there do exist 2 threads considering this topic, I add my finding here as well:

While a normal, uninfused/-attuned Ring with one slot does give expertise and concentration, both Lunaria and Solaria (and probably all other celestial rings as well) do not give these stats when attuned and/or infused. Hopefully this will get fixed soon.

16 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Even if this does fix the problem, they need to fix the copies that already exist in the game and are both, Infused and Attuned. Mine are both as well, and I don't see why I should spend Laurels again to rebuy and re-infuse/attune those two items. 😠

Infusing/Attuning si what causes the ring to not give the correct stats. I didn't buy a brand new ring and tried to infuse it though.

Edited by Imba.9451
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Imba.9451 said:

Infusing/Attuning si what causes the ring to not give the correct stats.

No. The stats aren't there because the Infusion and Attunement happened pre-patch. They simply forgot to apply the changes to existing items.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

No. The stats aren't there because the Infusion and Attunement happened pre-patch. They simply forgot to apply the changes to existing items.

I just did the test, and you are correct. Non-infused/attuned rings that existed pre patch provide the additional stats, even after attuning. Already attuned/infused rings do not.

Hopefully this gets patched asap.

• Thanks 1

Items they forgot to update:

Solaria (Infused)

Lunaria (Infused)

Attuned Solaria (Infused)

Attuned Lunaria (Infused).

I have checked that regular Lunaria and Attuned Lunaria do have the Concentation and Expertise, so they just forgot all 4 of the Infused versions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2