Legendary Trinket 'Aurora' lost

Hi everyone , yesterday 27/05/2021 i deleted a char after i cleaned the inventory and i totally forgot that Aurora was equipped on the second set . I opened a ticket 1 hour after the incident to restaure the deleted char , the person i had told me that he can't do that and asked me to report about the lost equipements, i sent all the infos as requested , they told me that they couldn't find the lost item , so i sent screenshots and also a stream where i was commading in Wvw that proove that i had Aurora on my revenant (Stpen Wolf)  https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1036741349?filter=archives&sort=time at 2H:21mins , for info the only legendary trinket i have completed it's collection is Aurora so no doubt that this effect comes from another Legendary trinket, the person i had told me that they can do nothing about it now the question is : How can i craft Aurora again if i already have the collections completed ? second question : I'm never gonna have Aurora wich means i'm never gonna have the visuel effect of the 3 legendary accessories ?

Please if anyone can help me i would really aprecciate it i've spend more than 3 months working on Aurora . And my game progression is blocked now.

As mentioned by Inculpatus cedo.9234, ask for this issue to be escalated. Make sure to explain the nature of the problem, unique reward, legendary trinket, etc.

Worst case offer to provide a slot for character restoration, if you are willing but out of slots, in case a characters restoration does become possible.

That's pretty much all you can do at this point.

I have a free character spot in case they decide to go check for real because the funny thing is that the person i had told me that he couldn't find the lost item so he can't proove it's lost , and i say go check my account you won't find it anywhere and how do you explain that i don't have the collections items ...

In mi case I lost Warbinger, and contact support about one or two month ago. The response was they can't restore lost a item only deleted character who has the item equipped but because carácter name was already taken they can't do nothing and gone forever 😞