Could you explain this to me please?

Piedplat.3597

I was in wvw and then BAMM!! 32K dommages from a charge. I was "ok what did just happen"  and then in the combat log, it said it was from the a charge. After doing "/wiki charge" I figuring out it was from number 5 charge a elite norm skill "Become the  Bear". The guy was a norm soulbeast I suspect he is using sic'em but wow a hit of 32K? I need a explaination.

First combat log

Second combat log

Edited by Piedplat.3597

55 minutes ago, BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

Your explanation is lazy devs missing like 50 million skills that they failed to nerf a year and a half ago.

Impossible, people on forums claim there isn't enough damage in GW2 now after FEB2020!!!11 /s
Funny thing is, the damage is so akward now, some classes can still oneshot or near oneshot you while others going full berserk barely will scratch you at all.
This whole situation could've been avoided if A-net was smart and released e-speces in weaker state than the core classes and then buff them-up to the "acceptable" level of power. Not mentioning broken designs of most of e-speces in the first place lmao.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

Impossible, people on forums claim there isn't enough damage in GW2 now after FEB2020!!!11 /s
Funny thing is, the damage is so akward now, some classes can still oneshot or near oneshot you while others going full berserk barely will scratch you at all.
This whole situation could've been avoided if A-net was smart and released e-speces in weaker state than the core classes and then buff them-up to the "acceptable" level of power. Not mentioning broken designs of most of e-speces in the first place lmao.

Which just created the scenario where you could no longer punish those runaway stealther "one shot" builds. Now they just shrug it off and try again.

47 minutes ago, Justine.6351 said:

Which just created the scenario where you could no longer punish those runaway stealther "one shot" builds. Now they just shrug it off and try again.

If they're one shotting, they're not likely built to shrug off anything and the person getting one shot built to one shot themselves. This forum needs to get on the same page about their claims, the terms "one shot", "mobility", "evades", etc have a very broad spectrum of definitions here. 

• Thanks 1