Tracking the aspect masters surely one of the worst designed ls2 instances

hugo.4705

https://imgur.com/lalNHY3

I ask a dev to play the instance, do it as core engie or even holosmith if you want to see that even full DPS is not even able to do it! Was trying to comple the Challenge mote achiev.

This is just a mess of skritt poop for the following reasons:

1- The malformed teragriff keeps spawning in LOOP at a ABBERANT SPEED. During the legendary fight how I am supposed to deal with the boss if like on my picture you have like 30 of those on you that one shot you thanks to their annoying friends grasping vines. And they number increase and increase and increase and you die, you die, you die alone.

2- Let's Speak of those GRASPING VINES, they are quite resistant, have an aggro (pull range) higher than what the AOE suggest! This invalidate your qualification for "don't be touched by malformed teragrif" frankly, does anyone beta tested it before releasing episode? Seems not. The vines wipe half of your health and then you are stun/pulled for seconds that let enough time for malformed foes to finish you.

3- The third issue and even worst than others is the fact that the fricking tereagriff legendary regen 100% health when dying and restarting at checkpoint, FRICKING RESET TO 100% health!!! You kidding or? I just enter the arena after resetting checkpoint and I got nuked in loop every 3 secs becauses the 30 GRASPING VINES AND 30 MALFORMED TERAGRIFF are waiting for me... I simply threw the sponge and forgot about this story step.

4- The legendary teragriff has Defiance bar, but it can't be broken, do you think this is normal? A bug, that makes the fight even harder.... Even without CM, I class the fight as hard, it is impossible to get the don't  be touched by malformed teragrif achiev. That achiev should apply only to the first part of the step until reaching vetteran mordrem trasher it is awarded like the flamethrower one, would make it easier to obtain.

Make it possible to do solo. I did dragon reach mote solo, killing the shadow of the dragon. But this one is a nightmare. As big nightmare as the very annoying Glint lair which is complety BUGGED between the facet of darkness that shows an attack cone aoe in the wrong direction, facet of strength that pull me whereas I am cc ing, and the instable memory that is a pain because of vortex pushing me back whereas I am attenued to color... Even the design, why the colors facets shards push the players when near them, Killed me in loop at facet of light by pushing me in deadly purple aoes..

The only thing that this LS2 events reminds me is how bad where thought the different instances and telling me that they need a serious severe fix to meke them doable. Something has to be done with that legendary teragriff fight in tracking aspects masters step from LS2.

Another pain in the back is the no refuge step from Ls2, how I am supposed to avoid sand wells if they spawn on me without even a timer!! Same with avoid all charge attack, they do one when I am on the foes PFF.

The list can continue, the fact that the stupid allies instead of skipping foes in silverwastes labyrinth instance keep fighting each foe on their path, that in caithe recon mission, the mordrem patros don't walk on canch trapped corpses and that your allies can disappear without reasons, that the challenge mote in dragon reach - the summit instance doesn't always spawn.... just wil say one thing to conlude, Anet, test your instances of your living stories before releasing them. And doucle check after release.

Even Arcana obscura! The timer achievment is too short! Timer should be longer! You put foes preventing to gather the three last shards to collect without thinking of players without stealth! As I said, badly designed instances in general. If you are unable to create timed achiev then stop doing them.

Edited by hugo.4705
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

• 2 weeks later...

It can be done by DPS as many have already done so. You’re also making it harder on yourself by trying to do the CM along with one or more of the other instance achievements. If you can reliably damage it in melee then use ranged attacks. 

For the sand attacks in the other instance, it’s simple: don’t fight on the edge of the battle area. 

The timer in the other instance is fine as well. Watch videos to see how people do it. 

These achievements/instances are not badly designed simply because you expect to get all of them without trying. 

Edited by Ayrilana.1396
  • Like 2