Having awful taste in fashion should be a bannable offense.

3 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

How does that make me a hypocrite? I'm not defending his work, I'm talking about your stupid race-baiting that's irrelevant to anything. Nothing about that makes me somehow a hypocrite just because it involves the person that was a philosopher.

You don't seem to be able to communicate without calling people names. This isn't the win you think it is.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Danger Ferret.6342 said:

You don't seem to be able to communicate without calling people names. This isn't the win you think it is.

Hypocrite is just a word, it's not a slur or offensive in any way. If "you" don't want to be called hypocrite, then don't be one. Playing a victim because you don't like "your" actions described by a word that matches the situation means nothing to me.

If you call someone a thief because they stole something and the thief tells you HEY THERE'S NO NEED FOR NAME CALLING! then... huh, sure. 

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Maybe re-read my initial comment you've responded to with understanding and see how irrelevant your weird take is.

Maybe read *my* initial comment so you know what is being argued before bringing *your* own “weird” take on it.

Edited by Mortifera.6138
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Mortifera.6138 said:

Maybe read *my* initial comment so you know what is being argued before bringing *your* own “weird” take on it.

🤔

Such a philosophical problem, not pure race-baiting at all 🙃

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Mortifera.6138 said:

Maybe you're just ignorant. 🙂

Hilarious, make sure to re-read with understanding to see the irrelevancy of your responces and your hypocrisy in the post I've quoted before, have fun o/

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1