Why so little unbound magic?

Haven't looked at the achieves yet, but if indeed it is so, it would have been far, far better if the achieves gave nothing at all. Because 40 unbound magic is a joke even when compared to the sand we've got for the LS2 achieves. And that was already memeworthy.

Edit: nope, you saw wrong. Each of those "unbound magics" is in fact a package of 50 pieces, so the 5 "UMs" for the first achieve is already 250 Unbound Magic. Not bad at all.

Edited by Astralporing.1957
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Hmm, maybe I am remembering incorrectly, but I thought each 'Unbound Magic' reward was 50 Unbound Magic(s). 

Maybe it was something else...

is it?

either way, having to answer the question how much unbound energy you get per unbound energy isnt a sign of the greatest game design.

2 minutes ago, Manasa Devi.7958 said:

The third tier is 250 blood rubies. If they're doing that for every LS episode, people will be very happy.

Me, I ate them for 11,640 unbound magic.

wait, there are FIFTY in each of those? I though it was a couple per at best. well, there go my plans to farm those mats for aurora since I get them for free instead.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Xoleuph.7014 said:

is it?

either way, having to answer the question how much unbound energy you get per unbound energy isnt a sign of the greatest game design.

wait, there are FIFTY in each of those? I though it was a couple per at best. well, there go my plans to farm those mats for aurora since I get them for free instead.

Yep, 50 each. I was positively shocked after the tiny tier 1 reward.

Wait, that's it? BUT I WAS READY TO COMPLAIN 😡

btw, when you hover over the reward it tells you: "Takes effect immediately upon receipt. Double-click to recover a large amount of unbound magic", so it seems to be pretty clear it's not 1 UM per rewarded item type of deal. That said, I'm not sure why they couldn't specify the actual number rewarded instead of the vague and subjective "large amount".

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Wait, that's it? BUT I WAS READY TO COMPLAIN 😡

btw, when you hover over the reward it tells you: "Takes effect immediately upon receipt. Double-click to recover a large amount of unbound magic", so it seems to be pretty clear it's not 1 UM per rewarded item type of deal. That said, I'm not sure why they couldn't specify the actual number rewarded instead of the vague and subjective "large amount".

If it specified the amount by putting down 2000 unbound magic, then each of those magic would be crossing across your screen when you collect it. They way it is is just for brevity.

They also aren't going to be specific about what "a large amount" is since they don't want to set a precedent of telling you specifics. Otherwise we'd know the actual chance of what super rare is by now.

8 hours ago, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

If it specified the amount by putting down 2000 unbound magic, then each of those magic would be crossing across your screen when you collect it. They way it is is just for brevity.

They also aren't going to be specific about what "a large amount" is since they don't want to set a precedent of telling you specifics. Otherwise we'd know the actual chance of what super rare is by now.

Specifying drop chance or rewarded amount (that will be obvious the moment someone receives the reward anyways) are two completely different things for me.

Not a huge deal, I just don't see the reason for not specifying the amount there.

3 hours ago, Manasa Devi.7958 said:

How am I supposed to double-click it though?

It's pretty weird because the first sentence nullify the need of a double click. It's like originally you had to double click it, but then they've decided for it to be autoconsume while not removing the "double click" portion from the description. Maybe.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1