Worst instance of cheating in history

9 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

Nice edit.

again pro leaguers can be gold, heck they can be lower

Ok and i said it twise if i misunderstood his words then i apologize, but the way he put it look like to me that this pro league players are better than the gold ones.

Edited by razaelll.8324

14 minutes ago, razaelll.8324 said:

Ok and i said it twise if i misunderstood his words then i apologize, but the way he put it look like to me that this pro league players are better than the gold ones.

Gold is a skill rating, not a skill level. From skill level it may be a very 1 sided match or it might not.

they might be better, but no where in the English language does pro= higher than gold. Heck since pro league isn’t a thing anymore who cares what rating they actually are

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

Gold is a skill rating, not a skill level. From skill level it may be a very 1 sided match or it might not.

they might be better, but no where in the English language does pro= higher than gold. Heck since pro league isn’t a thing anymore who cares what rating they actually are

i got what you saying the first time mate that's why i said multiple times that if i misunderstood the meaning behind his words i apologize