Worst instance of cheating in history

8 hours ago, razaelll.8324 said:

The match making is trying to match the average rating of both teams so its pretty unlikely to have team of gold players against a team of legendary or plat3 and if that happens the team of gold players will loose very small ammount of points or not loose any at all... Maybe people should stop blaming the match making aways and start analizing their games to see why exactly they loose.

Edit: dont get me wrong the match making could be improved and has problems of his own which i made a thread about, but the scenario described above is very very unlikely to happen.

You realize that we q against teams of all gold with all gold players on our team all the time?

it’s actually very common on Na , this is becuz Na doesn’t have a prime time just high rated duos that farm the other teams

12 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

We didn’t have a full team of plat3+. 2 players were.

no one ever said we were all plat3+

Check the post on which i reacted to. The way the person formulated his sentance sounded to me like he reffers a full team of gold players against full team of top end players.

the scenario which you posted in your first post is possible when the population is low and the plat players are in duo, thats why i didnt reacted to your post, but to his.

maybe its just me understanded his post incorrectly , if thats the case please excuse me.

Edited by razaelll.8324

4 minutes ago, razaelll.8324 said:

Check the post on which i reacted to. The way the person formulated his sentance sounded to me like he reffers a full team of gold players against full team of top end players.

the scenario which you posted in your first post is possible when the population is low and the plat players are in duo, thats why i didnt reacted to your post, but to his.

former Pro player /= to plat3+

people can be on a skill level not equal to their rating.

and no I don’t see anyone implying what you claim. Think what you want though

1 hour ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

former Pro player /= to plat3+

people can be on a skill level not equal to their rating.

and no I don’t see anyone implying what you claim. Think what you want though

"bunch of legendary players" 
let me quote again for you 

Matchmaking that puts 3 gold players vs. a bunch of legendary and pro leaguers should get this kind of reaction. 

Edited by razaelll.8324

2 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

That’s not what they said, but again think what you want.

that exactly what he said i quoted it for you again .

So maybe next time read more carefully. Thats exactly why i told you to read again to who i am responding to and what he wrote.

How could you even claim that that's not what he said when it is quoted and can be checked easily

Edited by razaelll.8324

1 minute ago, razaelll.8324 said:

that exactly what they said i quoted it for you again .

So maybe next time read more carefully

I read carefully and you’d don’t seem to be trying to make any friends here

“Bunch of legend players and pro leaguers”

I already said pro league not equal to legend. I’m a native English speaker and it’s obvious they didn’t say what you claim, but go ahead

5 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

I read carefully and you’d don’t seem to be trying to make any friends here

“Bunch of legend players and pro leaguers”

I already said pro league not equal to legend. I’m a native English speaker and it’s obvious they didn’t say what you claim, but go ahead

i told you how i understood it and i also said if i misunderstood what he wrote then i apologize .

but i am curios what you understand by "pro leaguers"? certainty not something bellow gold  because they way he put it it looks like  this  "pro leaguers" are better than gold players and what is above gold ? If i am not mistaken its platinum right?

Anyway have a great day!

Edited by razaelll.8324
  • Confused 1

i told you how i understood it and i also said if i misunderstood what he wrote then i apologize .

but i am curios what you understand by "pro leaguers"? certainty not something bellow gold  because they way he put it it looks like  this  "pro leaguers" are better then gold players and what above gold ?

There are actually a large amount of pro league players in gold. This person was actually pretty big in core pro league but was only in gold.

as far as the match maker knows it’s somewhat fair, but the skill difference is definitely not.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

There are actually a large amount of pro league players in gold. This person was actually pretty big in core pro league but was only in gold.

as far as the match maker knows it’s somewhat fair, but the skill difference is definitely not.

If he is better than other gold players then why he cant climb to plat ? If the skill difference is that big he wont be stuck in gold

What is your measurements which show that this pro league player is more skilled than other people at same rating as him?

Edited by razaelll.8324

2 minutes ago, razaelll.8324 said:

If he is better than other gold players then why he cant climb to plat ? If the skill difference is that big he wont be stuck in gold

Who knows. You can watch chaithe for example stream- he’s low rated almost all the time but plays well on up spec

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

Who knows. You can watch chaithe for example stream- he’s low rated almost all the time but plays well on up spec

So nothing which backs up your claim but you assume that his skill is higher than other player with same rating. Okay 

Maybe his not that skilled as you think he is and his skill level is just gold. 

Edited by razaelll.8324

So nothing which backs up your claim but you assume that his skill is higher than other player with same rating. Okay 

What claim did I make lol.

you seriously don’t seem to wanna make friends. Anyone can be in gold, even skillful players.

if you wanna talk about a claim that no one can back up - what about saying that all former pro league players would be significantly higher rated than gold???

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

What claim did I make lol.

you seriously don’t seem to wanna make friends. Anyone can be in gold, even skillful players.

if you wanna talk about a claim that no one can back up - what about saying that all former pro league players would be significantly higher rated than gold???

sure mate what ever you say!

Have a great day.

2 minutes ago, razaelll.8324 said:

yes you make 0 sence so the conversation is just pointless , maybe reread it you are native speaker maybe you will understand it

Yeah I have to come to the same conclusion as a person in my thread that just wants to smack talk people

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

Yeah I have to come to the same conclusion as a person in my thread that just wants to smack talk people

hmm yes i am the one smack talking people ... okay. 

summary: 
person : " its not fair to put gold players against legendary and pro league players"
me: thats unlikely to happen because the average rating of the teams should be close;

Edited by razaelll.8324

18 minutes ago, razaelll.8324 said:

hmm yes i am the one smack talking people ... okay. 

summary: 
person : " its not fair to put gold players against legendary and pro league players"
me: thats unlikely to happen because the average rating of the teams should be close;

Nice edit.

again pro leaguers can be gold, heck they can be lower

• Confused 1