Sand Shades

19 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Give cast times to the instant cast shade skills would be enough to curtail Scourge. Doesn't even have to be much, like 1/4s to 1/2s.

Did I miss something?

They kinda already have that. At least the 1/2s activation time after pressing the button.

If you put a cast time on the skill itself, scourge would suddenly feel super clunky, because you could not use f2-5 anymore while using other abilities. Also the shroud is accessible to every necro spec at all times. Even while you are stunned. If it gets a cast time, you would not have access to it while stunned 

1 hour ago, Nimon.7840 said:

Did I miss something?

They kinda already have that. At least the 1/2s activation time after pressing the button.

If you put a cast time on the skill itself, scourge would suddenly feel super clunky, because you could not use f2-5 anymore while using other abilities. Also the shroud is accessible to every necro spec at all times. Even while you are stunned. If it gets a cast time, you would not have access to it while stunned 

That's exactly the point, the shroud is accessible while CC'ed, not all it's skills. To give a cast time to F2, F3 and F4 would mean that only the shroud could be used when CC'ed which would be "fair" to core and reaper.

4 hours ago, Nimon.7840 said:

Did I miss something?

On F1 there is, but the rest don't. And not being able to use them why casting other skills or stunned would be the entire point of the Nerf.