Fresh Air Weaver Roaming

Exzen.2976

That skill shooting on back camera needs to be fixed IMO, it should be towards where ur toon is faced same with DH bow skill.

This build reminds gw1 Echo invokers elementalists but 4 echo invokers powered in one player lol...

nice health management tho, my  herald each healing skill is a direct heal of half of ur hp  🙂 quite funny.

@8.15 wonder why enemy didnt used the map to break LoS :S and then try to lure and spyke....

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Exzen.2976 said:

Ele has a few skills like this, especially on Scepter. Wouldn't mind them "fixing" it if they add some buffs to compensate. 

Damage as compensation is out of question 🙂  fresh air even melts minstrells 😛

If i recall the animation of some septer are like  tesla pole thingy  i think its diferentanimation this one looks like   throwing something  from toon back lol.

And as i tend to joke when ic this animation from skills "remember there was a game that had to be remade that had alot of skills like this".

Edited by Aeolus.3615

53 minutes ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

If i recall the animation of some septer are like  tesla pole thingy  i think its diferentanimation this one looks like   throwing something  from toon back lol.

And as i tend to joke when ic this animation from skills "remember there was a game that had to be remade that had alot of skills like this".

Haha, yeah, it doesn't need more damage! Just could use some more survivability. 

Yeah, there's just a few skills that allow you to hit behind, but it's enough that it would break the build if they simply changed it. 

I expect its a difficult one to balance, which is why anet hasn't done it yet.

On 7/13/2021 at 2:27 PM, Aeolus.3615 said:

But you don't play an ele....let alone a FA ele 'cause you'd die in 10s flat...you play professions I can do similar dmg with while checking my phone and sipping a coffie mug with one hand...and pay barely any attention to the screen

Edited by Arheundel.6451
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

But you don't play an ele....let alone a FA ele 'cause you'd die in 10s flat...you play professions I can do similar dmg with while checking my phone and sipping a coffie mug with one hand...and pay barely any attention to the screen

so...

i cant connect that to what i said......u want more damage to fresh air eles? or did u quote me by mistake?

Fa's eles are like any other fresh air eles that know how to play the class...... FA is just a server like any other.

A group  of fresh air eles is as opressive as a gw1 spike echo invoker  group in a way, as much i tell people to run this build and stack them  people contitnue to bring pve rangers and thiefs :S

And fresh aie ele is very opressive would not get admired if gets bit nerfed in the future still there are far more heavy hiters than fresh air ele, altough i belive some kinda of high dmage is nice so it can put some  classes on check.

Edited by Aeolus.3615

9 minutes ago, Junkpile.7439 said:

They should remove focus from game. They can't never boost ele because focus is so broken. Anet devs thinking: 13k hp and 1989 armor and low damage is enough for core ele because they can always abuse focus.

Focus is crazy strong, very defensive with strong utility 

2 hours ago, Junkpile.7439 said:

They should remove focus from game. They can't never boost ele because focus is so broken. Anet devs thinking: 13k hp and 1989 armor and low damage is enough for core ele because they can always abuse focus.

I mean... that leaves ele with only one offhand choice!

But yeah, ele could use a wide weapon skill rebalance. Focus is pretty necessary on most ele builds because of how squishy the class is. Moving some of the def utility to other weapons may help some builds... but may just break ele entirely. Be careful what you wish for!