We need to review Dev decision making.

My experiences went the opposite way. Saw two failures in the beginning, but the others succeeded. So tonight or tomorrow, I’ll complete every achievement involved with the Marionette. And I did every single one in the public version.

And yes, I have a life. Did one per weekday and two during the weekend. It wasn’t hard, but it took time.

Best of luck to those still chasing the achievements after the public event ends. 🙂
  • Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 6:36 PM, Metaljaw.6437 said:

Reading comprehension 101. I don't give 2 you-know-whats about the difficulty. I do care about achievements out of line with the timing of the event that put me in a position doing a high probability fail event that takes 20 minutes for .5g only when it succeeds.

Since that doesn't appear to be clear: DEVS - UP THE REWARDS FOR COMPLETIONS AFTER THE DAILY COMPLETION OR DROP THE WATCHWORK WRECKER ACHIEVEMENT TO ONLY 6 COMPLETIONS REQUIRED.

Just do the event multiple times in a day. Your reward is an easier path to the ascended ring it gives you. You can't really complain about a lock of reward when the achievement gives you rewards and AP. Also playing multiple times a day helps keep the event populated so just be happy you are playing the game and helping other people who might not have gotten their daily reward yet.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/15/2021 at 11:24 PM, Seth Moonshadow.2710 said:

Yes you are correct! I still have quite a few code fragments left over. I was kinda hoping to use them again. Oh well I guess I can delete them now

I ended up with 49 of those code fragments left (it took 50 to turn them into a key). I've kept them until today, just as a reminder 🤣.

• Like 1