50 man scourge vs twisted marionette

I mean you could do the same with 50 of just about any other profession/elite spec, most to all (incl Scourge itself as well) a lot more effectively than some Power Minion Scourges (and looking at chat it does seem like they failed at least once despite this level of organisation). 

Fun organised meme though, I suppose.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I was in an all scourge group that failed. Do you know what blew it out of the water? My public run where it was obvious everyone was running power DPS. NOTHING was getting to the end of the lanes.

Really if everyone is in Marauder's/Berserkers running builds with just enough sustain from traits, etc, it's not that bad. But if they're not? gg on platforms and you'll probably have some leak in the lanes (in fact my scourge one did have some leakage, and the footage there makes me wonder). Really i think the platforms cause more wipes than anything else because:

1) you can't corpse run because of the debuff
2) Even if you could, the timer isn't that forgiving. in fact the timer has murdered 2/4 attempts I've seen on it (2/3 of the failures I've seen). Which just glares straight at this games' shoddy design. IMO it's obvious that it's a DPS check, but where is the game teaching you that you need to prep for that? In addition, not every player in public or interested in groups will have the appropriate gear if they don't like running DPS focused builds. You get enough players on 1 platform together with shoddy DPS in the 5-7 attempts you have for breaking the 5 chains, it's gg.

Diviner's can work too, but you have to be able to boon yourself fast for your burst windows if you're against a boss that gets invuln.

Edited by Firebeard.1746
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

41 minutes ago, Firebeard.1746 said:

the timer isn't that forgiving.

You have at least two minutes to kill the champ on the platform which is quite a lot. If players are failing then it’s because they’re messing up mechanics such as not guiding the boss across mines or not attacking it from behind. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2