4:25 EST on a Saturday in NA... XD

Yeah it feels like the ranked population is as low as it has ever been. I'd be interested to see metrics but uh.. even 100 rating deviation to fill out matches is pretty rough. I have a sneaking suspicion that rune of the trapper and necro, ranger, and guard are playing a part  in all this too. 😛 When a rune bonus offers more utility than even some elite skills in the game what are you gonna do?

• Like 1

If your a top1%er what do you expect? There are not that many other top1%ers to fight against is there? Maybe coordinate with other topteir people to que at the same time so you all have people to play against that the same skill as your selfs therefore fixing the long que times. Avoiding them creates this problem and you only have youre self to blame for that.

Edited by Eddbopkins.2630
Spelling

13 hours ago, memausz.7264 said:

https://prnt.sc/1cbs80w 

Man, the population is gone.

I mean, it's been gone for a long while now, though in terms of the "playing population" it's fine, that looks like like a re-queue is needed. Competitiveness on the the other hand on NA lol is dead . Just a reminder that the bar for entry back then for top 250 was 1650 rating. 😃