An Inspired Way to Recycle Ascended Gear

Arena Net would be doing its clientelle yet another huge favor if it finds a way to equitably (win-win for Anet and the Gamer) recycle all of the ascended gear that the Legendary Armory will no doubt generate. They already have won the hearts and minds of many of its players with the advent of the armory. Maybe a Mystic Forge game of chance could be a way to salvage un-needed ascended ware ? How cool would it be to put 4 pieces of old ascended  armor in the Forge only to create a precursor ? You say precursors are passe' ? Then what about making ascended gear re-sellable ? I'm just trying to brace myself for the ton of Stabilizing Matrices that are sure to pile up as I laboriously slosh through that recycle process. Oh come on guys, you don't have to change a lot of code ...... or do you ?  Anyway, good  luck  and I am absolutely thrilled with the armory, so much so that I have purcha$ed $100 worth of Gems to try and nab that Archdemon set of glider wings. So far with 50 keys purchased no luck but I may continue .....or maybe not. If I get them FANTASTIC otherwise, sour grapes.

Thanks for Listening 🙂

Conrad

On 7/18/2021 at 2:26 AM, MarkoGold.7126 said:

How about recycled ascended gear now provide mystic coins and lucky clovers it would help old players with alot of ascended sets while helping making the switch to use more legendaries in the armory be it weapons or armor. 

But I salvaged most of my ascended gears already... Like 40 - 50 maybe if they include recipes for ball of dark energy and glob of dark matter to get clovers, coins, it'll be nice😌

• Like 1

On 7/17/2021 at 10:56 PM, MarkoGold.7126 said:

How about recycled ascended gear now provide mystic coins and lucky clovers

A chance of Mystic Coins or Mystic Clover would be a great idea! :classic_love:

I'm still holding on to my ~300 pieces of ascended gear... because the Salvage Kits would eat up a lot of resources that I don't want to spend. So give me a reason to change my mind, ANet! :classic_biggrin:

Edit @ confused person: I am collection Fractal Relics for the Endless Potions and am always running short on Laurels due to equipping all of my chars with WvW infusions for all their builds (at least those who don't require Agony Resistance).

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, lokh.2695 said:

"Thanks for the gift, but can I have more because more is more is more is always better"-thread concerning ascended salvaging after legendary armory #13287496501

This isn't concerning only the 0,008%. Many have legendary gear without having duplicates. They would profit from such a change as well.

But hey... :classic_rolleyes: