Will we get new Lunar festival in Kaineng City/ Cantha ?

hasagi.4380

I doubt they'll skip it; at this point, it looks like they've pretty much automated most of the festival elements.  Might be timed to occur around the same time, though.

I'd love to see something new in the festival to honor the release, though that might be asking too much.  Anyone else remember the feast in GW1?  With the sous chef event for that mastery point in Elona and in Gothmar Valley, I think it'd be fun to do something similar for Lunar New Year, perhaps in Cantha, where you help the chef build the feast for the Celestial animal.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2021 at 11:26 PM, Endilbiach.4132 said:

Probably not, I highly doubt they'll pull any of the Festivals out of the Core cities, as they don't want to give the impression of locking any festival content behind expansions and paywalls.

Heres hoping this is the case. They could do it in two cities at the same time though. If kaineng even becomes an instanced city, i doubt that, Amnoon wasnt afterall.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dante.1763 said:

Heres hoping this is the case. They could do it in two cities at the same time though. If kaineng even becomes an instanced city, i doubt that, Amnoon wasnt afterall.

Well original Kaineng City consisted of multiple maps, "city" and "outposts" so it is quote possible that there could be one huge map called "kaineng city" but I would not expect it to follow "city" rules.

8 minutes ago, Lord Trejgon.2809 said:

Well original Kaineng City consisted of multiple maps, "city" and "outposts" so it is quote possible that there could be one huge map called "kaineng city" but I would not expect it to follow "city" rules.

Ye i member, im just doubtful we get a full blown instanced city hub.