The improved healthbar depletion colour from the pof beta was present again in the virtuoso showing, are we finally gonna get it in the live game with eod (also breakbar values)?

Back in the post show of pof they revealed a new visual where the healthbar first turns white then depletes to better indicate the dmg enemies take, this was never added without much insight from the devs, it was again showin with the virtuoso gameplay showcase so it begs the question, is it comming with eod or will it be forever a dev build feature?

Another thing shown was breakbar dmg values on skill descriptions, now this isnt magically gonna make ppl better at ccing but its a nice bit of extra readability and info for new and old players to use.

Edited by zealex.9410
  • Like 3

• zealex.9410 changed the title to The improved healthbar depletion colour from the pof beta was present again in the virtuoso showing, are we finally gonna get it in the live game with eod (also breakbar values)?
2 hours ago, Flapjackson.1596 said:

Tool tips for actual Breakbar damage please. I know lots don't read their skills but the ones who do should have better information on how to break bars!

55 minutes ago, Donari.5237 said:

I could swear this was already a thing.  Or maybe just mentioned in the live stream as a coming QoL change.  But I am 95% sure I saw someone official at ANet say or write that skill tooltips would be showing relevant break bar info.

05/12/2021:

We have removed the following line from the update notes below:

"To better indicate which skills will deal defiance damage, icons within skill tooltips that represent applied control effects are now purple."

This change was intended to be part of the May 11 update but was removed due to UI concerns

• Thanks 5