PvP is, by far, at its lowest state EVER

Hyraltia.4185

2 hours ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

the fact that you think burn guard is the most dangerous says a lot about you.
off the top of my head,
shortbow renegade
power herald
nades holo
d/p thief
prot holo
power scourge
power ranger
even trapper DH is more dangerous then any condi build.

this classes can be kited, a severe amount of ticks of burning cannot be cleansed when you are pulled, pushed or stunned.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

18 minutes ago, frareanselm.1925 said:

this classes can be kited, a severe amount of ticks of burning cannot be cleansed when you are pulled, pushed or stunned.

Have you watched *any* tournaments, or played any amount of ranked at a high level in the last 6 months?

Because everyone at top level is playing the builds Leonidrex listed. Nobody is getting farmed by burn guard, not since February patch.

Edited by Ragnar.4257
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Genesis.5169 said:

I play 5 classes in pvp.

Ele, Mesmer, Eng, Thief, Guardian.

4 of them have VERY VERY NOTICEABLY weak condition specs compared to power, which is Mesmer, Engineer, Thief, Guardian. One of them ele which is basically a bunker spec has a viable condition build in sage gear.

So that leave's the classes i don't play.

Rev, Necro, War, Ranger.

Ranger Power is better then Condi trapper.

Rev seems kinda split between shiro and condi so ill give you that rev mains correct me if I am wrong.

Necro's best build is avatar hands down.

War got no condition build what so ever.

What the hell are you talking about.

Very present builds:

Fire Weaver

Condi Thief

Burn Guardian

Inscriptions Mirage

Condi Rev

Core Necro

Sage Scourge

Trapper Ranger, with daggers or sword dag and sb.

Yes these are Garbage:

Condi War anything

Condi engi anything

Condi specs of mesmer not mirage

Some builds run condi hybrid because of might stacking.

They are extremely present, but many things including power builds are being displaced by the necro, guard, Rev fiesta we got going on in pvp.

This is not a valid argument, because they(3 just mentiomed) are displacing the meta power builds too.

You can scoff, but these are them facts 💯 

• Confused 2

Not sure about ranked, but in unranked i destroy everything with condi D/D + SB Daredevil. It's way to op in 1 vs1 and even 1 vs 2. I have no idea why people play P/D Thief when D/D is soooo much better in terms of survivability and 1 vs 1. Dmg is not that bad either. Another one is condi Scourge: not that strong 1 vs 1 as condi DD, but offers way more team support.

• Haha 1

PvP has definitely hit a really gross state right now.  I only very occasionally dip my toes back in and today I did 4 games and all of them ranged 40%-60% necromancer in terms of class representation.  kitten is absolutely stupid and Anet needs to kittening take the blow torch and plyers to the entire class and the elite specs as they've been absurdly over powered the entire time since megabalance nerfed everyone's damage cross the board by 33-50%. 

Necromancer wasn't this overpowered and overrepresented with release Path of Fire scourge. 

Edited by mortrialus.3062
  • Like 3