replacing Spearmarshal's Plea

Yes, I know how you feel / my inventory is full of stuff I do not know what to do with, should I delete it or not, in case I will be needing it at some point in the future .This is a very bad design , having to go to the forums each time to check if a single trophy has any other use , should I throw it away or not ... the ones This is only a part of the collection are fine but the rest, especially in Pof are just sitting in my bank taking up a huge amount of space. If you submit a ticket I am sure they will replace it , usually they are very helpful with stuff like that.

• 3 weeks later...

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Diamant Brut.4208 said:@"Deadly Moonshiner.1354" i have send a ticket to the support. Wait and see.

I sent a ticket for this ages ago. They never responded back.

How long ago was "ages"? Did you at least get the automated reply confirming your submission? It should include a ticket number.

Three weeks. And I sent 3 in game reports. Neither were resolved.

I'm going to redo the ticket. Hopefully they read tickets more than reports.

@Daniel Handler.4816 said:

@Diamant Brut.4208 said:@"Deadly Moonshiner.1354" i have send a ticket to the support. Wait and see.

How long ago was "ages"? Did you at least get the automated reply confirming your submission? It should include a ticket number.

Instead of making a new ticket, just update the current one and let them know you still haven't received a reply. And in-game reports are never replied to; only the support tickets made through the website get replies.

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:

Instead of making a new ticket, just update the current one and let them know you still haven't received a reply. And in-game reports are never replied to; only the support tickets made through the website get replies.

Already made the second ticket.

I never expected them to respond back to the in-game reports. I merely said neither the ticket nor the reports were resolved.

@"Daniel Handler.4816" said:

I never expected them to respond back to the in-game reports. I merely said neither the ticket nor the reports were resolved.

Read your post again. You said they never responded back, which is very different from "were never resolved".

(Also, only tickets with a number get a resolution. While in-game reports might result in a change to the game, none of us will know whether our ticket was the determining factor, first clue, or entirely superfluous in the process.)

Thus, I ask again: did you at least get an automated reply to your original ticket? If you did, reply to that with the new ticket number. (I also recommend that you apologize for delaying a response by creating multiple tickets on the same topic, but that's up to you.)

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@"Daniel Handler.4816" said:

Read your post again. You said they never responded back, which is very different from "were never resolved".

(Also, only tickets with a number get a resolution. While in-game reports might result in a change to the game, none of us will know whether our ticket was the determining factor, first clue, or entirely superfluous in the process.)

Thus, I ask again: did you at least get an automated reply to your original ticket? If you did, reply to that with the new ticket number. (I also recommend that you apologize for delaying a response by creating multiple tickets on the same topic, but that's up to you.)

Event 1 is in bold. Event 2 is italicized. The linking statement is in bold and italicized.

How long ago was "ages"?
Did you at least get the automated reply confirming your submission? It should include a ticket number.

Three weeks.
And I sent 3 in game reports.
Neither were resolved.

Were you confused by what resolved means? Or by how "and" or "neither" were used in the sentence?

Regardless, your advice on language and etiquette was unnecessary. The item was restored yesterday and both tickets were closed without any additional steps on my part.

Archived