Frost Legion laughable: did you forget Aurene? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Living World

Frost Legion laughable: did you forget Aurene?

Mortifera.6138Mortifera.6138 Member ✭✭✭✭

Now that we know Jormag is turning charr into the Frost Legion, can we get Aurene to utterly demolish him the way she did Kralkatorrik? The only reason she hadn't already was because she wanted to know his motives. Well, they're clearly not good.

Comments

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

We still don’t know Jormag’s motives just the methods

Frankly I am happy with her being forgotten, but bringing in her in now would be terrible and anti climatic story development

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Bast.7253Bast.7253 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Mortifera.6138 said:
    Now that we know Jormag is turning charr into the Frost Legion, can we get Aurene to utterly demolish him the way she did Kralkatorrik? The only reason she hadn't already was because she wanted to know his motives. Well, they're clearly not good.

Well Jormag isn't really to blame for this though. They're offering themselves up willingly to Jormag. The problem is that in their culture, they're just soldiers following orders. Bangar says jump, they jump. Jormag is just taking advantage of it.

It's not really justification for Aurene to act.

• Poormany.4507Poormany.4507 Member ✭✭✭

I feel like Aurene will show back up in the story by the time we reach Jormag (possibly to save the PC from being icebrooded or killed by Bangar and/or Jormag). It was heavily hinted in the Fraenir's speech in episode 1 that Jormag is using the PC to get to Aurene, and so far, we're doing just that: heading directly for Jormag after Bangar. So maybe at the end of next episode or, less likely, the one after, when the PC is likely to catch up with Bangar where Jormag is.

• Memoranda.9386Memoranda.9386 Member ✭✭✭

Aurene stated in Frost & Fire that she was more or less sitting this one out to avoid a direct conflict, and therefore, mass destruction on Tyria.