Wvw is nothing but necromancers now.

aaron.7850

I can barely walk outside home keep without touching a nasty necro circle, they be covering every inch of the ground far as my eyes can see.I really dont get it. Everyone agrees that necromancer are god-tier in the damage department, and they got the best buffs. Other classes with mediocre damage in blob fights get completely ignored.

Please Arenanet, hire a dedicated wvw team to balance things out, otherwise you will just continue to bleed out all the new players you got thanks to the pandemic. No one wants to play a gamemode dominated by one class.

Hotfix Edit:

Necromancer

Shade Skills: Reduced the target cap of shades from 3 to 2 in WvW only. Reduced the target cap of greater shades from 5 to 2 in WvW only.Well of Corruption: Increased cooldown from 32 seconds to 40 seconds in WvW only.Well of Suffering: Increased cooldown from 25 seconds to 30 seconds in WvW only.Well of Power: Increased cooldown from 35 seconds to 40 seconds in PvP and WvW.Well of Blood: Increased cooldown from 25 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP and WvW.Well of Darkness: Increased cooldown from 25 seconds to 35 seconds in PvP and WvW.

Thank you Arenanet for these swift and merciless nerfs, hopefully these will be enough and if not we will let you know!

This is such a bad move putting that shade mechanic back... SMH. They just want blob fights to end faster to avoid lag issues.

They might as well just revert back everything/everyclass back to one-shot instakills to really solve that lag spikes. :/

@jsp.6912 said:before patch wvw was fb, scrapper, scourge, war and revnow wvw is fb,scrapper, scourge, war and rev

War? Warrior? Really?There's maybe a few here and there. Top flight people that can manage. But it's almost non-existent in the top 4 tiers.Now.... SB. When I see IE running a comp of 6 SB's with an FB or Tempest support, and just camping a spawn.... yeah. That's a testament to that. And scourge is just ..... I don't even bother anymore.

@DragonSlayer.1087 said:This is such a bad move putting that shade mechanic back... SMH. They just want blob fights to end faster to avoid lag issues.

They might as well just revert back everything/everyclass back to one-shot instakills to really solve that lag spikes. :/

Not just shade, they got cooldown reductions on almost all their aoes.Its ridiculous, its the exact opposite of what needed to be done.

@MichaelArchangel.7251 said:

@jsp.6912 said:before patch wvw was fb, scrapper, scourge, war and revnow wvw is fb,scrapper, scourge, war and rev

War? Warrior? Really?There's maybe a few here and there. Top flight people that can manage. But it's almost non-existent in the top 4 tiers.Now.... SB. When I see IE running a comp of 6 SB's with an FB or Tempest support, and just camping a spawn.... yeah. That's a testament to that. And scourge is just ..... I don't even bother anymore.

just with Winds of Disenchantment speelbreaker is good, maybe not in 50 v 50 but seriously who care about balance this degenerate gthing

oh my god, is this true???? ^____^

Yes it is.

Necromancer

Shade Skills: Reduced the target cap of shades from 3 to 2 in WvW only. Reduced the target cap of greater shades from 5 to 2 in WvW only.Well of Corruption: Increased cooldown from 32 seconds to 40 seconds in WvW only.Well of Suffering: Increased cooldown from 25 seconds to 30 seconds in WvW only.Well of Power: Increased cooldown from 35 seconds to 40 seconds in PvP and WvW.Well of Blood: Increased cooldown from 25 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP and WvW.Well of Darkness: Increased cooldown from 25 seconds to 35 seconds in PvP and WvW.

Thank you Arenanet for these swift and merciless nerfs, hopefully these will be enough and if not we will let you know!

@jsp.6912 said:

just with Winds of Disenchantment speelbreaker is good, maybe not in 50 v 50 but seriously who care about balance this degenerate gthing

Winds of Disenchantment got HEAVILY nerfed back in Feb. It affects 5 targets. Blocks INCOMING boons. It was strong back before that... but it's very "meh" now. Don't kid yourself.

@aaron.7850 said:oh my god, is this true???? ^____^

Yes it is.

Necromancer

I guess everybody will have to double up on scourges. Don't worry, it'll be pretty funny though. Think about it, Players whine, Anet nerfs, wvw community responds and stacks more Scourges...lol

@jsp.6912 said:

Winds of Disenchantment got HEAVILY nerfed back in Feb. It affects 5 targets. Blocks INCOMING boons. It was strong back before that... but it's very "meh" now. Don't kid yourself.

and ? it's still as i said not in 50v50 but who care

@XenesisII.1540 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Came across a group of 6 necros (reapers and scourges). It was nuts. most condi (couple MM). Can say ive never seen that before lol.

And add one immob druid to the mix, lols passed out.

Should have taken a screenshot as it was a perfect meme of the update lol. Funny thing is I had a DPS druid friend with me (I was a non perma stealth Deadeye who swapped from Daredevil for this fight as I knew id get rekt hard had I not swapped)

@jsp.6912 said:

Are we playing the same game? It's probably the single most impactful skill in the game.

@SWI.4127 said:

@jsp.6912 said:

Are we playing the same game? It's probably the single most impactful skill in the game.

Must not be.... because your estimation of WoE is way the f**k off.

@KlausKNT.9302 said:Not realy- beter bring someting that have min. 5 targets on aoe ? like Winds of Disenchantment- 5 targets aoe + nice work, AND last for 5 sec? and war have toons of cc- mele train stunlock/chain meta back? :)

Melee boon is back again. As long as a smart player knows how to interupt, winds is easily stopped as it channels

How? Guard lines necro staff 5 or warhorn 4. Ele lines. Guard sanc. Ring of warring . Shield 5. Rev staff 5. Glint elite. War hammer 4 or 5.

So many other stuff I have not mentioned.

Of course scourge now has

F1 = 3 targets and f2 to etc has 2 only.

Meaning necros have to be balls deep for the f bombs to comit 5 targets one from their self and the other from the shades. Wells nerf means more importance of the bomb as one. Meaning it'll be a bit hard to use. So

WB heralds. WB boon team. WB unkillable blob :3

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@KlausKNT.9302 said:Not realy- beter bring someting that have min. 5 targets on aoe ? like Winds of Disenchantment- 5 targets aoe + nice work, AND last for 5 sec? and war have toons of cc- mele train stunlock/chain meta back? :)

Melee boon is back again. As long as a smart player knows how to interupt, winds is easily stopped as it channels

How? Guard lines necro staff 5 or warhorn 4. Ele lines. Guard sanc. Ring of warring . Shield 5. Rev staff 5. Glint elite. War hammer 4 or 5.

Meaning necros have to be balls deep for the f bombs to comit 5 targets one from their self and the other from the shades. Wells nerf means more importance of the bomb as one. Meaning it'll be a bit hard to use. So

Cough reaper cough

@Voltekka.2375 said:

Cough reaper cough

Hehe the 8s quickness hasn't been noticed yet